Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, May 20

"Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven..."

YOu know i realized something today after i got out of mass. God has a lot of work for me to do yet, i dont know exaclty what it is or what he needs me to do. However, i have a feeling of what some of those things are. One of them is to do all that i can to be love and show to love. I realized that if God needs me to do stuff otherwise if that wasnt true, then id be gone already. Why do i think this? well as many of you know already ive had plenty of close encouters. Most of them dealing with me being inside the car. haha Like the time where i almost broke open my head falling back @ work in my chair. Or me almost loosing control of the car and swirving in and out of lanes. Anyway, God has plans for me im juss waiting for his command.

Another thing i thought of today. I remember watchin the Lord of the Rings w/the ol sko²l crew when it first came out. YOu know after all action packed movies, were all hyped bout the movie. Talking bout which characters we are etc. etc. Well i wanted to be legolas cuz he was fast and he was all around d0pe. Then my friends said no and they were messing w/me and said i had to be gimili. AFter that they quoted the famous, "and i will give you my axe!" line. I gotta be honest, i was like whatever when they told me i cuold be gimili. I didnt want to be him cuz of the way he looked and he didnt seem to do much. A year later down the road, its time to pick new characters again but new sets of friends. This time i wanted ot be gandoff, though the part was taken. So i was told i could be gimili. Ha i guess its not a coincidence then...

This quote is an important one yet, probably the hardest thing to follow. To love our enemies and those who persecute us. How are we to love uncondtionally or forgive whole heartedly yet still have anger towards our enemies? We cant do that, we must let go of the anger that eats up inside and let room for love to come in. Every person we come in contact with is a ladder to get to heaven. That includes are enemies, so we must allow room for the spirit to rekindle our hearts w/love so we can get to that next step. So we can climb that next step to become another level closer to getting to heaven. Remember even Jesus was stoned before receiving throne, yet it didnt stop him from loving unconditionally.

I dont know its kinda like how can you say you understand 1 cor 13 yet still feel darkness in yoru heart? It says in corinthians that love doesnt hold grudes nor count the number of wrong doings. Love bears all things, believes in all things and endures all things. Love always wins, no matter what. Open your heart to be healed and cleansed to make brand new. Lets make our hearts one w/the Lord from now on. 'Lord, if my brother sins against me, how often must i forgive him? As many as seven times? Jesus answered, i say to you, not seven times but seventy-seven times.'

Take time out today not to appreciate the wonderful butterflies that are out there, but to acknowledge the beauty of catterpillars also. Meaning, dont give all the pop to the spotlight, but yet recgonize the ones who are in the dark too.


All that we love deeply becomes part of us...

"I will be your champion and you will be mine, I will remember you..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home