Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, May 21

"My favorite quote is "Life is too short to be little," written by Disraeli. Often we allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. We lose many irreplaceable hours brooding over grievances that, in a year’s time, will be forgotten by us and by everybody. No, let us devote our life to worthwhile actions and feelings, to great thoughts, real affections and enduring undertakings."

I feel so tried now, earlier i was like filled w/energy. Anyway, this quote is something that applies to me. So often i tend to worry bout the smallest things. Ill over analyze them and turn them into mountains, when all reality theyre mole hills. I waste so much putting my energy towards worrying, when i know a year from now it aint all gonna matter no more. I should be putting my time to such things like praying, reading, and what not. The author goes on to conclude with, dont waste your time worrying but put your energy into worthwhile actions.

Work was pretty coo today, my comp. crashed in my office so now theyre gonna get us a new hard drive. Were now looking for another person to fill lyn²'s position, my boss fired this one public works guy who was wroking for us. That guy worked hard yet it was so hard to ask him something. He was always giving attitude and he probably didnt like his job but needed the money. For example there was this one time whurr, i needed to get this ladder. Well the ladder was too big and heavy for me to get so i asked him to get it for me. After i asked him, he goes cant you get it yourself? ha i didnt say anything, i only walked away. haha NOw ewe got some young kid, whos like maybe 17 or 18. He seems real chill, which is good this way itll be easier to ask him to do stuff for me. haha

I found out last week, that this guy who went out w/my best friend for like hmm maybe a little less then a month was trying to pimp my sister online! haha how gay! I dont know how he got her sn or what not but that foo randomly ims her and tries to spit game. Then he asked her for her pic, so she gives him the link to her lj which has a small pic of her. He says, 'cute.' Of course he sends her his and its so corny! hahha talk bout corny! I think he took this pic @ work, he's sitting down leaning back in this chair. He;s dressed up in like a shirt and tie and his hand on his chin. Tyring to bust out w/the gq pose! hahaha He wasl ike have you ever met up w/someone online before, then he wanted her to come visit him @ work sometimes.

i remember when he was going otu w/my best friend, he would get on my nerves. First off when we all went out together as a group he'd always be real clingy on her. On top of that, he always wanted to be w/her, he's a very needy and dependent guy. Then like errtime he talked to her errthang ended w/'huh dear.' oh kill me now i use to think! hahaha jk but forreal this guy must not have a life to be trying to pimp girls online still. Man who does that still? honestly now cmon now, throw me a freakin bone hurr! he's jewish too i guess when he use send out his pic of when he celebrated his bar miztvah. haha Pure comedy oh man!

Well tonite was my last confirmation class until october. Praise God for these kids, weve all learned so much from each other. Pops came in and gave them a talk bout being an xmen. How theyre all gonna get super powers and stuff. hahaa Well he was using the xmen analogy to being christian and growing in your faith. It was a good talk and it fit well w/the whole have strong faith in God theme ive been using. We had so much food tonite, like lumpia, pizza, wha else. Ha pop asked the kids wha xmen they wanted ot be adn one kid said i wanna be jean grey. hahaha That chile that i used w/my lumpia didnt settle too well w/my stomach. ahh the pain! haha I pray that God will continue to guide these kids over the summer and they only to continue to have great faith and love for our Lord.

Prayer meeting was d0pe, we now have a spiritual director guiding our core/community. I found out that, the new priest, Father ray is permanent for the next couple years. He offered his assitance to help us out and share w/his knowledge w/our group. Praise God for an answered prayer! Then we had fr. paul who is also charasmatic, came to check out prayer meeting tonite too. After reading the gospel, he had let fred do the homily. I must say fred's homily was very good! haha lots of good thoughts! I need to start praying for a theme to use when i lead in 2 weeks.

The fellowship at mcdonalds was fun as usual. We played the song game again, which always is exciting to play. Listened to corns story bout how he got pulled over during his prom and how he ate some hardcore expensive restaraunt before prom @ downtown disney. I got into that arcade game artic blast, that games gangsta. Fred gave a funny impression of me in vegas! haha it shall be real in 2 months cuz at that times its all or nothing! So were all pretty much hyped up for vegas baby! Reirich made a list of things to bring and pack for vegas, so ask him to send you the general one so you dont gotta make one haha jk If you can try to go to adoration before we all leave for vegas baby. Who know what kind of friends imma meet on the way to vegas this year! haha

The girl at ciros pizza was cute today, she was filipina too i think. I had to pick up my pizza for class and well the total came up to be $25.70. I felt retarted cuz i was short .70 cents and i didnt have anything else. So i asked her if shed be able to take a $1 off my debit card juss to pay the .70 cents. She was totally coo w/me and was like oh dont worry its okay. I said are you sure and errthang and she said yeah. Then i was like thanks, i owe you, how bout dinner sometime? Then she looked @ me and was like yeah imma have to take you up on that offer. I said yeah my name is ja$on(holding out hand) nice to meet you. Then she said, like wise ja$on, my name is melanie. Then we shook hands and then she was like hurrs my # hit me up when youre free for dinner or a snack. I was like yeah no doubt, no doubt ill make sure ill make use of this #. haha how tight is that huh?!

Well its crazy how you randomly run into people and instantly kinda click w/them. From there you guys end up becoming friends, and as time progresses you end up becoming closer friends. Like ryan, man this guy is probably like one of my other best friends. I admire him for his perseverance and patience w/juss errthang in life. He's taught me a lot bout life and how to handle certain situations in life. Its coo even though hes wha 3 yrs younger then me, he's filled w/much wisdom. Tina is another one of tehse coo kats, juss all our deep convos and how we give each other advice to help keep our heads up.

I took leslie home tonite, ive known that girl gosh ever since she was in like 6th grade. Ive literally watched her grow up to become one beautiful girl. She;s really grown up and matured a lot. Its crazy, i use to be close friends w/her brother and now i talk to leslie more then i talk to her brother. I love it how shes becoming stronger in her faith and juss diggin prayer meeting. Its so hard to get young people like her age into church now a days. Shes d0pe for juss getting to know the whole community and chillin w/us. She wasnt all stuck up or what not w/errone. Leslie rocks! haha

It was coo talking to jeanne again, she gave me a really nice massage tonite too! This chriopractor @ the health fair on sat. told me i have knots in my shoulder areas. I guess thas why its so tense up there and it feels weird when im massaged up in that area. Massages are d0pe! So i have my eyes on a 'prize' in this 'ceral box.' THough im still trying to think whether im feelin' this prize or its something else. THough lately i think ive been feelin' it cuz the thought of the prize comes to mind err so often. Oh well, i guess ill pray bout it.


Even though the above story bout ciros is fake, it would still make for a better story!

"Now Flesh you workin' on a plan from heaven, follow the Lord all 24/7 days, God is who we praise, even though the devil's all up in my face..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home