Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, June 17

"Each person is gifted in some area, we just have to find out..."

First off, this has gotta be like this wreck hondas month or something?! RObbys car got broken into last nite, which totally sucks cuz he got stuff jacked from him. Buena Park is not a safe place to live no more...haha I hate looking @ my car w/o a back window and the extra pieces of glass on the sides. Agh yesterday there was a car that looked exaclty like mine. Then i saw another tonite that looked mine. The guy was suppose to come out and fix it today. They called back and didnt have the window so hes coming back tomorrow. Hopefully its all ready to go by the time i get home form work. It sucks having no car! boOOo

I went to work an hour earlier then i was suppose to. For some reason i thought i worked @ 10 instead of 11am. Its all good, now i got an extra hour of sleep tomorrow morning! woOO! I had 1 girl today then 3 others came @ 3pm. I hope more will come thoroughout the weeek, i worked hard on setting up the room. The director was feelin it too, which was a big relief. One major thing to do left, do my supply list.

Today i was in my classroom and i saw thorough my window, this fly filipina! woOO! I was reading the book nite to my one kid, then i was caught off guard by her beauty. haha so after she left i went to the front and asked my co-worked what she was hurr for. Turns out she was applying for the rec poisiton. Too bad the 2 positions are already filled! oh why!?!! i was looking @ her application and dude, she's smart. She got her ba from ucr a couple years ago in psycho. NOw going for her masters @ sdsu. Shes been a sub teacher and some other stuff. I thought why woudl you wanna work as a rec leader when you got a ba? Oh well too bad teh positions are already filled! awww

I invited my boss to the eucharistic seminar today and he looked to see what he was doing that day. Turns out we have a skateboard workshop that day. He was like guess what buddy youre working. OH its cool, he goes yeah but i dont want you to miss it. Well work something out, maybe we can get the new people to work. I thought wow thas so d0pe. Praise God for a catholic boss! Im blessed to be where i am at.

Went to eat @ koji's @ the block w/ann, the mexican and jeanne tonite. That was my first time at the place so i was a bit lost looking @ the menu. Its coo, i got to be the iron chef tonite and cook some good food for me! The waitress was pretty cute, though the mexican tried to spit his game after i already called her. Thas the 3rd time now within the 2 weeks w/3 different girls! haha The waitress was mine cuz i asked her to lgiht my fire for me and she did! haha

We walked around the block for a while since we were killing some time. Excercising all the meat we all ate from that nite. Jeanne paid for me to do the mechanical bull, too bad i only stayed on 19 secs the first time, then 21 the second time. Then we ran into ann's friends, the girl was cute. I was juss running into all these cute girls today, must be cute girl day or something. I also saw another cute one @ the block. haha I wanted to do the rock climbing, but the mexican wouldnt pay for me to go. hahah So we ended up getting some swe3ts from heaven.

I was reading my sisters yearbook today, oh man talk bout much coriness! This one guy wrote well the time has come where we must depart and all this other emo stuff. hahah oh man i was totally laughing when i was reading it. I guess my sister and that guy went out today to chill...hmmm hahah hs we always think were gonna keep in touch w/errone. Turns out its only like that for the summer after you graduate. Once college starts, its like whaas your name again? whjo are you?! haha

Did the weekly $1.50 @ linbrook tonite. I called francis up to play but he didnt call me back, that heifer! haha ON the first game w/jeanne, the mexican, ann, jl tommy and jay #2 i did really well. I got 135 suprisingly. I was doing the whole crouch and bowl technique. Only it only worked for that one game, the otehr two i juss totally sucked as usual. The first one most of my frames were spares and couple of strikes. That whole cross bowling jacked me up. haha i felt like the kid in that movie rookie of the year. hahaha

JL brought her neighbor jay to come out and chill. Also they brought their friend tommy. Bof of those guys were really cool. Tommy graduated from kennedy and knows my cousin and her friends. Ha, what a small world...I guess jl made a bet w/jay that if he lost tonite hed go to prayer meeting. JL lost, so she;s still in the works of trying to bring jay. Maybe she can get tommy matolla to come too! Jeanne told me something funny tonite...haha
Im watching deliver us from eva right now, i love watching those urban black comedys! haha Pops and i play soul train @ the house. hahahah i love that game!

Aiight well pray that my car gets fixed tomorrow. Also pray for my neighbor, she lost her 6month old baby last week. I guess he died in his sleep, they had the funeral today. Pray for the baby and their family please. Well ill see errone tomorrow! Until then, keep it gangsta!


I need to get my cell phone fixed real sooN! I want a new one!

"Silly as Sally then found in alleys, I'm rowdy really.."im done, im out God bless!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home