Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, June 15

"Even if its a little thing; do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay, but the privilege of doing it..."

I like the sound of those quote, it says even if its something small and you get no money out of it, do it from the kindness of your heart. The best reward you can receive is the thought of knowing you were able to help someone out. Many times, espcially in today;s world there are so many greed people out there. Someone who is in need asks for a favor, yet they expect something in return. Ill admit sometimes i can be the same way, though i try not to get it like that. I know thas not what God would expect of me. We have do kind actions and works! I know i mentioned this before in a previous entry, so today try and do something nice for someone or if someone asks of a favor of you do it w/o expecting anything in return.

Yesterday, was a pretty hectic day. Woke up and started to get the house ready and cleaned up for the party today. Moving things around, cleaning things, etc. etc. You know how those things go! Then we had to decorate the house, w/balloons, streamers, and more. Well i didnt have to do the decorating juss move things around and pick some things up. Then i had some drama earlier which kinda threw off my day. I ended up running to the blessed sacarment, i needed someone to talk to. Who else better to help me out then Jesus' himself?!

After spending one on one time w/Jesus, i went back home to join the festivities. Heif was there already, which made me feel better seeeing her. Its funny the people who came that i invited came all at different times. There was more people then i expected at the party, which was suprising. Some of my sister's friends came, which also was suprising, cuz she has no friends. haha jk naw cuz there's 1,000,000,000 grads and grad parties going on. Couple of kristina's friends came towards the end of the party. Im suprised ryan didnt go.

ha! speaking of him. I was w/ann @ lincoln video later on that day, and i ran into his parents! We were bof looking for that movie 'tears of the sun.' Turns out when the guy was putting movies back on the shelf, i took it from the guys hand. haha Then ryan's dad said to me, 'oh they must be out of them today.' I said, 'yeah probably.' I checked out the movie and left! haha i wasnt bout to tell him, i got the last one.

We had a grip of diffrent types of food. My aunt made white chocolate and chocolate dripped strawberries! MmMmmM! Then my mom had made honey bbq wings, were good! Then there was pansit, rice, lechon, lumpia, and other sorts of dishes. One of my cousin's whom i ahvent seen in a while was there w/his girl. He's tight, cuz he does his personal training. Meaning that he's people's personal trainer. He makes $50 each session he does.
Then my other cousins moved from newport beach to garden grove, thas coo so she's closer for me to visit! yay!

Jeanne and the mexican came later one. She only came cuz i told her there was chocolate dipped strawberries! hahaha My aunt saw the mexican;s purple hawiian shirt and she told him she wanted it. The mexican offered it to her and of course she took up on the offer. hahaa So he's suppose to give me the shirt on tues. nite. haha Then my fam bam told them they should hook up. They kept asking if they were together and my aunt said shed pray and fast so they could get together. My uncle told jeanne jokingly, never get married. haha oh man my fam bam tribe is crazy! Now you know why we dont have many fam bam get togethers. haha jk Ann also stopped by and they thought she was pretty.

So there looks like there;s going to be a wedding after all on my birfday. I honestly dont want to spend the whole evening over durr. I may juss leave after the wedding, so i can go to the union for my birfday celebration. haha jk The wedding is @ 630 @ oakely in irvine, its weird i dont know exactly why its over durr. Its high maintence cuz you gotta rsvp then they mail you tickets to getr into the wedding. Its not your traditional catholic church wedding. This should be interesting, i wonder whos gonna marry them, the president of oakley sunglasses?! haha

Went to the kings residence, for the 3rd time that day.. Our party pretty much dwindled down so i thought id make my way over durr. Besides errone was watching 'tears from the sun' anyway. We watched mulan! oh man she's hot! moms and boss lady totally thught she looked like my sister. i didnt think so! I havent watched mualn in forever! If she was a real live person, oh man id so jock her! hahah moving on... most of us wanted to play this new mafia version, but ehh well that didnt work out. boooo! We ended up playing this other card sharing game. Before that though, jumbo gave me a fortune reading. Something was up w/those cards last nite. haha

So we played this card sharing game, you pick a card. Then whatever # you have thas how many things you share bout yourself. Theyre suppose to be facts that no one knows. I thought it was pretty fun, i learn some new things bout errone. Actually, it should be called the, 'when i was a kid' game, cuz mostly errone talked botu their childhood and all the bad stuff they done. hahaha it was still fun though! Then we ended the evening in prayer. When i walked to my car, i noticed when i was driving a medium sized hole in teh back window. I thought when i got home id take a better look at it. When i got home the whole window broke into shatterd glass. booooo! that totally sucked hard! so as of now my back window has no window! agh!! so tomorrow i gotta call and find out whurr to get it fixed. Please pray for me that i get it fixed along w/other things! thanks!

Well thas my update for now, until next time keep it gangsta! My men are returning home from ashore today. I pray that return home safe and in one piecel along w/good health!


Boo! My car is broken for now!

"This man has got them scared to death, hope he doesnt see right through me, why was i a fool for cuttiing gym..." im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home