Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, June 13

"I know God won't give me anything i can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much..."-Mother Theresa

Ran an errand for robby in lakewood, ann helped me put up bulltin boards @ work today.
Fred threw a d0pe party, it helped make up for my day! woOOo good food, good fun. Prayer buddy and i are bof tied @ 99 each on magic mic. Next time we see each other, will compete to break the tie. My rosary broke today when i got inside the chapel. =(

i wanna throw my birfday party @ the union! wooO! they emailed me and told me i can get this package...
FREE to put yourself on the all night list
FREE 5 person all night guest list for the 5 persons of your choice
FREE birthday invitation fliers in full color personalized with your name on it, which are FREE Passes into Union valid until 10pm. *21 & over are FREE ALL NIGHT.
FREE postage and handling of your birthday package
FREE fun and your chance to have the spotlight for the night!

So for one nite the whole world will know who ja$on p. fish is and well remember who he is forever...haha


Jump rope is d0pe!

"You were my strength when i was weak, you were my voice when i couldnt speak, you were eyes when i couldnt see, you saw the best there was in me..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home