Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, June 12

"Now is not the time to be intimdated. The darkest moment offers the opportunity for the most profoud change..."

Today was a long, yet interesting day for me. I woke up @ 815am then went straight to the daycare and picked up romy and went straight to work. HEr and lyn² helped me set up my room for summer. We got all the old stuff torn down, but tomorrow we gotta do the preskool room and finish mine. We spent like $400 today on grip of supplies. I finally got a small box to put my borders and trim in. woOO! Now i dont gotta stuff them all in the filing cabinet in my office.

They had interviews all afternoon today, starting @ 1230 going until 530pm. Oh man some of the people who applied for the position i dont think they exaclty knew what they were applying for. We had this ol man applied who was retired sbc something. He's gotta be like in his 50s or somehting like that. Then we had this other man who was like middle eastern or something. THat guy didnt even speak english very well. He was done w/his interview in like 6 min. They asked him questions, like why do you wanna work for stanton? He said cuz i live in Garden Grove. hahah thas dumb. Then they were thinking of hiring 3 rec leaders, instead of 2. Which is good, however it sucks cuz then all of us would only get 15 hrs a week. I dont want that, well see what happens when i come in.

We have these 2 girls who are at risk youf counselors. They help counsel troubled families and their children. ONe girl is this really tall white blonde chick, she;s really pretty. I dont know she juss seems too into herself. She juss got married at the beginning of the year. THe other one is this latina, ooooohweee! i never really got a chance to talk to her until today. She's graduating from csuf in august and shes lives in riverside. I dont know exactly how old she is, i think at least mid twenties.

Anyway, whas coo is that shes loves her job. Despite the she lives forever far, and the hours arent great as well as the pay. BUt she does it cuz the feeling of knowign she can give back and help. I guess they have another pryde program in aliso viejo and the people over there make comments like, 'why do you work in stanton its so ghetto over there...' or theyll say, 'theres so many latinos over there...' i guess comments like juss piss her off cuz those people there make more a year then she does but their cases are easier. They dont put up w/kids who are suicidal or kids who steal cuz they have to cuz they cant afford necessities. It was coo juss listening to her talk bout her job and the reward she gets out of it. I was thinking to myself praise God for people who want to serve, to give back. She's hot too, btw! haha

So that was my day @ work, after work i went to my sister's graduation. The graudation was held @ the anaheim convention center. haha it was weird cuz they had it in one of those rooms where they would have the scrc talks. Anyway, i felt like i was @ some kind of talk cuz they had the stage and the big tv screens so you can see whos speaking. Praise God the graduation wasnt forever long! They had too many graduation speakers, they had 3! its liek agh after the third one. Each one of teh speeches were pretty much centered around the same thing. Bout moving on w/life, talking bout the past 5 years being @ the skool etc.

It was funny cuz it was an 'oa' graduation! haha (oxford academy)The senior class was small only like 100 something people. They did the usual pledge, asb president welcome, the senior class gift, the class speakers. Well they had some ko-re-an girl sing that song, 'b/c you loved me' by celine dion. i dont know how that song fits in w/graduation. Maybe cuz celine dion is getting rattings right now, who knows. It was nice the whole choir ensemble sang that 'Friends are friends forever' by Michael W. Smith.

This was probably the most weirdest graduation ive ever gone to. Why? First off, the place wasnt even held @ skool or @ a skool. It was held inside teh convention center. #2, they were selling popcorn outside in the lobby area. I thought that was crazy, as if you were going to watch some kind of show. haha Then during the handing of teh diplomas, you could always tell who's popular by the number of cheers they get. Or how loud the cheers are for that person. There were too many people who were overrated @ oa. Those kids are all oa anyway, forreal! haha

The principal the class as a whole managed to get $1 million dollars worth of scholarships and grants. They also had other achievements i forgot though. I told my aunt, (as the new graduated class was walking down the red carpet on teh way out.) Can you imagine if i had spit out my gum right now and it ended up on some girls hair or face! hah thatd suck or someones tassle! haha which would mean they wouldnt be able to put in their car and hang it over their mirror. hahaha She agreed w/me that it would suck and it woudl be mean. haha

After graudation was over, i was looking for my sister and as i was pushing thruogh the crowds of people i heard all these people talk in their native tounge. There were these ko-re-an girls who were yelling something out really loud, i couldnt understand it cuz it was in korean. It was juss funny the way they said it. haha i gotta kick out of that one. Well i ran into a couple of SRE students there too @ the graduation. It was kids whom i had been in their class to sub. haha i alway run into old sre students.

I was quite irritated after graduation though. Well we all decide to go out to eat @ dennys. So we go to the one on beach and orangethrope. Agh i was frustrated cuz they were low on servers! We waited for like 30 min. and my fam bam tribe were all getting antsy waiting. Finally once the tables are put together, we bone out cuz errone said its gonna take forever to get our food. Which totally sucked for those people who already set up teh tables and errthang. We get outside and errones like what we do now? Then i guess kristina said well why dont we all go our seperate ways since were all gonna see each other on sat. anyway. Then my sister had to be home by 10 to change for grad. nite.

I was freaking irritated already cuz of the stupid dennys, then we have to walk out once the tables were set up. Agh the fam bam tribe were all being oa tonite, on the reals! So we all ended up spliting up into two groups. OUr group ended up eating @ hof's hut. agh! i was pissed cuz we wasted all that time @ dennys where we couldve been some place else. Then i was getting annoyed w/other people too that nite insdie of dennys. agH!

I met my cousin's new girl tonite, maan she's the same age as me but younger. She looks older though, shes tall and mexican. Real bubbly, high pitched voice, but very dingy. Okay, i know thas mean but forreal its true! Like during the graudation, oh wait first, i dindt have ot play snake II @ graduation tonite. My cousin brough a mini connect 4 to play with, a deck of cards and gameboy advance. So instead of playing snake II, i was playing castlevania! remember that game, the guy simon w/the whip. HE was like a vampire slayer or something like that. I think he was bounty hunter, i think thas wha he was.

Okay so anyway back to my cousin's girl. Well i was reading the program and she sticks out her hand, and is like can i see it? I was thinking helLO!? dont see me reading it right now?! of course i didnt say that, i was nice and gave it to her. So shes looking @ it and they have the names of errone whos graduating. Well right next to their names were different symbols. Some stoood for academic honors, other stood for nhs, and other stuff like that. She asked how come next to the name there was those symbols. I told her oh, they couldnt use bad words so they used the symbols to represent it instead. hahah you know like this...

example:
JOhn Smith #$!@$

haha She had believed me for a minute and was trying to process in her head why thye would say that. Then she noticed the key for what each of the symbols meant. So shes like how come then it says that this means such and such. hahah Thas when i told her i was joking, it doesnt really mean bad words. hahaha i thought that was funny, she believed me! I had country fried steak 3 days in a row, can you believe that! At 3 different places, on mon. @ ihop mmm, tues. @ dennys and tonite @ hoffs hut. I think the one @ ihop was the best in my opinion.
We finally got our computer working @ work today! agh finally after a whole month of not having one. And its all hooked up and errthang too! Its a nice dell one, ahh i love the keyboard cuz its so soft when you type.

Okay thas it for tonite, i think imma go and rest my eyes since my sleeping patterns havve been jacked up lately. Well i cant blame anyone but myself for that one. There was a grip of hot girls, girls that looked hot juss like an oven tonite @ the graduation. See there were ones coming out of graduation from kennedy hs and ones who were watching the oa grad. wooOo! Calvin told me somethinig really nice tonite, it made my day! it was d0pe.

Whoa its been 3 years since ive graduated hs, i cant believe how fast time flies. Watching my sisters grad. made me tell myself i need to push harder @ skool. I cant slack off anymore or drop classes. Otherwise dang, imma never gonna get out of cypress college. Imma be stuck there, carpooling w/my own kids! haha how sad! i cant do that, i gotta acheive so i can graduate then go to the army. When im in teh army i can be buff and become part of that army of one. haha yeah right..

To my brotha fred,
hApPy biRFdaY! thanks for errthang and may the Lord continue to guide and bless you w/1000 more years to come! Tonite were gonna party like its your bIRfdAy, Sip barcadi like its your birfday and well you know the rest of the song...haha


GO, GO, GO, GO Fred its your biRfday

"And friends are friends forever, if the Lord is Lord of them and a friend will not say never cause the welcome will not end..." im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home