Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, June 16

"She is the ocean and you are the fish that dwells inside the water..."

Im so worn out, i went to work this afternoon for an hour then i went back tonite for another hour and a half. BUt praise God i got what i needed to do done and over with. I juss hope and pray they like what i did to the other room. I had some great help tonite! woOo i wouldve never got it all done if i didnt have some special helpers helping me tonite! I dont think i wouldve stayed as late either, its skurry over @ work.

I didnt do much at all today. Went to mass as usual and wendy calls me up. She asks me to be a lector and read the first reading for mass. I was skurred and nervous. I got to hold the gospel too and proceed w/errone down to the altar. I felt weird cuz i wasnt even dressed up either, juss in jeans and a sweater. I think i did alright, i dont think i read too fast or slow. Though mi sure you could tell that i was nervous. When you look up and see all those people lookin @ you its skurry! haha

Had blank angus for lunch cuz my grandpa wanted prime rib. It wasnt exactly as good as in teh dinner time. I dont know it didint seem like there was a lot of selections to choose from. My aunt had some kind of metal in her salad. The manager didnt even bother to take it off teh check but the waitress gave my aunt a on the house dessert. That was nice of her.

I came home after work and i cleaned up all the glass inside my car. Pray that i find someone who is good and reasonable. I changed the oil on my broken window car today too. ::sigh:: Thas pretty much my day in a nutshell. haha I talked to that other guy michael that use to go to prayer meeting over the summer. There;s like 1000 michaels in the community. Ju ju be was being emo & dramatic tonite check it...

jumbz1214: i feel liek i am a deathrow convict counting down my date


WooO boss lady's birfday is on thurs! I looOoOove boss lady!

"How deep is your love, tell me what its gonna be..."im done, im out God bless!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home