Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, August 16

"It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it..."

Alright well reirich's luau was a huge success, im glad that i was able to leave work early. Im glad there was only 12 kids and that my coworker was late which led me to say 'peace out foos im go and get my groove on right now!' So i left and went to irvine, i was hoping i wouldnt get lost and i didnt! I go durr right around 9pm. Errone was wurring hawiian errthang. They shouldve had a contest who was the most decorative hawaiian costume. haha that wouldve been funny, then they couldve given out some of reirich's gifts as prizes! hahaha the first place winner would get to pick off the gift table which prize they wanted! hahha that wouldve been funny.

THey played mostly like line dancing and spanish music, which was coo. Though i never realized how long spanish salsa, cha cha and all that music was. THe songs are long! hahaha for a minute i thought i was at a quincinera and not a luau! hahahahahah jk anyway, i really had fun last nite. I was sweating like no other cuz i like said before, well you know when i sweat, i sweat all ova. I sweat until it starts to drip like they show in those commercials. At work the kids were dancing to hot in herre and other hip hop jams. My co worker and i did a duet to nelly's song 'dillemna' i thought it was pretty funny. THe kids enjoyed it cuz they thought it was funny too. im so tight! haha jk

Well good news, my insurance told me theyw ere gonna pay for the damage on my curr. So imma get it fixed on monday morning! yay! Which means ill have a new back bumper, though i want a brand new front and back bumper! agh theyre only gonna pay for the back one. OH well i guess one new bumper is better then on broken one. So that made my day knowing that it was going to get fixed. yay! Wha else did i do yesterday...hmm i went to the cerritos mall and then the mexican met up w/me. We went to macys and got some stuff. I got to use the gift card boss lady got me for my birfday and bought a blue sweater. I like it! i like it! Durr was this nautica hooded sweater that was the same material. THough it was like $90...haha then we went to the catholic book store in lincoln. THe owner dur was telling some amazing stories of d0pe priests. GOod stuff! Went to the bp mall and the mexican bought this gym set. Dropped by the daycare and got some toys for the nite, changed then went to work.

And thas the end of this entry...


I like hawaiian Luaus! i think we should turn the SH cafe into a luau also!

"SO much as to be consoled as to console..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home