Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, August 15

"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered..."

JPFish187: happy birfday!!! oh wait wrong occassion that passed already! haha
rangeles122: stoopid .......
rangeles122: hahahhaah
rangeles122: wtheack

A lot of questions going on in my head, the 'shouldve, couldve, wouldves.' Im worried bout whas going to happen next, i hope my insurance doesnt go up. THough most likely it will. I cant blame myself cuz something like this couldve happened at anytime. I juss praise God that JL and i are alright. I can still replay the accident in my head. The cadillac braked in front of me which caused me to break. THe screeching of the tires of the white accord and then bam!!! The angels especially JL;s and i's guardian angels were truly looking out for us today. Praise God that jl and i were bof wurring seatbelts otherwise geez...When we were hit errthang flew and came out. My cds, my rearview mirror, my aurr freshner. The girls car who hit me is pretty messed up. HEr car started to leak antifreeze and was smashed in. I guess its true as the saying goes, 'honda's last forever.' I pray that ill be able to get my car fixed at least the back of it. Physically im okay, i think ill wait and see how i feel in the morning. Emotionally im fine, though i can still feel the impact and hurr the noise of the car in my head. Praise God for keepin us bof safe! PRay for us bof please!


oh whY?! ill continue w/the blast from the past tomorrow...

"I just want to love ya baby, alwasy thinkin of ya baby..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home