Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, September 17



"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family..."

That was my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary let's see hmm 7 yurrs ago. I dont know if many of you were part of spv back then, but thas fr. O'Sullivan the pastor before Fr. KEvin. I wonder how the ol guy is doing now. Anyway, that was my family 7 yurrs ago, and it has only grown since then. My grandparents had 8 kids, which means i have 8 titos and titas! haha Look at the fruits of love my grandparent's have produced. 8 kids, 22 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren. Im excited to see my grandpa celebrate another yurr of healthy and strong life. GOd has really looked out for my family. Its great to know that errone on my mom's side we all live real close by. Actually one family lives in texas, thas the only one.

Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten...


My sister's first communion...

My confirmation back in 97...

Ha! Christmas 95...thas me and my crew haha

Halloween 91...oh man that was yurrs ago.

Thas my dad and my grandpa's brother, who will be turning the big 100 in January.

Dang, my kids and I are gonna live forever! haha

Survey
name = ja$on
piercings = naw
tattoos = yes one on my back that says 'isda life' haha
height = 5'6
shoe size =9-10
hair color = black actually im thinking of bleaching it again, havent done that in a while
siblings = 1 sister

LAST...
movie you rented = Agent COdy Banks(it was for the kids @ work)
movie you bought = the debut oOoh yeah! hahah
song you listened to = When God ran
song that was stuck in your head =That one hillary duff Jl was singing
cd you bought = neptunes-clones cd
cd you listened to = sfc conference one
tv show you've watched = fully watched 3rd watch
person you were thinking of = GOd, cmon now who else would i be thinkig bout?! haha

DO...
you have a crush on someone = nope sorry
you wish you could live somewhere else = yeah i wanna go to venice beach! lets go back to promenade!
you think about suicide =yeah juss yesterday jk nope
you believe in online dating = YEah in fact i was in juss in the pnoys4pnays chat room haha JUST JOKING!!
others find you attractive = they juss tell me ive gained weight haha
you want more piercings = yeah one on my bottom lip, ha! yeah right thas gay
you drink = yup
you do drugs = will work for marijuna said the homeless guy in santa monica
you smoke = naw dawg
you like cleaning = yeah of course, i cant have things messy or unorganized im anal like that.
you like roller coasters = yeah, yeah! the one @ ny ny was fun, member fred?
you write in cursive or print = print

FOR OR AGAINST...
long distance relationships = personally thas hard, but heck whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote
using someone = so for it, i use people all the time, let's see who's next on my list. haha joking...!
suicide = against cmon now
killing people = i can kill people w/my looks! ha that was corny!
teenage smoking = if they want to kill themselves by the time their 30 sure
doing drugs = if they want to go to jail sure
driving drunk = oh man if they want to kill people
soap operas = i like soap operas, i remember in line @ albertsons before jl's play pops and i were talking bout days of our lives. I was kinida catching him up on the characters...

FAVORITE...
food = as many may think no buffalo wings is not my favorite food. My moms fried rice
song = the bodyguard soundtrack! haha jk!!!
thing to do = talk, blog, online, eat, chill, sleep, read, teach, yell, run, sing, study, blog, tv,
thing to talk about =YOU! haha servant's heart, ther communities, blogs, food, churches, what to do
sports = I dont really gots one
drinks = mr. pibb/dr. pepper
clothes = my collection of sweaters
movies =Light it up
band/singer = dont got one of those
holiday = Christmas & 4th of july

HAVE YOU...
ever cried over a girl = nope never got that emo...yet.. haha jk!!
ever cried over a boy= naw dawg
ever lied to someone = yes
ever been in a fist fight = yeah back in 7th grade, i knocked this guy out....jk
ever been arrested = almost! well not really haha i aint thug

WHAT...
shampoo do you use = thermasilk
shoes do you wear = when i dress casual nice, my brown timbs, when i wurr dark colors and shorts then i wurr my black nike low tops, when i wurr cargo pants or shorts my brown converse, when i wurr red, my shox or jordans. When i get semi formal like @ the kappa formal then i wurr my kenneth coles
are you scared of = being shot

FAVORITE...
disney movie -pinochio
word - agh! haha jk
nickname - jfish, jay, fish, and the list goes on...
eye color - brown
flower - sunflower, roses, carnations

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
pretty - d0pe! haha jk
funny - as heck! haha
hot - in hurr!
friendly - as friendster is
amusing - yes, very
ugly - sometimes
loveable - loveable as a burr! haha
caring - curring as a curr burr
sweet -swe3t as the swe3t factory
dorky - ha yeah my answers answer that question

THE END-oh man that seemed like it took forever. Now im turrud!


Have you told how much you love your family today?

"As for me and my house, were gonna serve the Lord..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home