Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, January 15

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies..."

So im gotta take burr out to htb today to fufill my bet obligation to him. I really dont want to go to htb for lunch only cuz they dont have a nice selection. I only like going thurr for brunch cuz they got a better selection thurr. :sigh: But bets must be fufilled, so htb it will be for lunch today. Work was aiight yesterday. I love goign to the park plaza apt. complex on wed. It was so cute there was little kid yesterday who was juss so involved. At the end when i was putting all the stuff away, him another kid who were really small, were carrying one of those carrom boards. Well those things arent the easiest things to carry. I was suprised they were carrying it, but it was so funny cuz they were on each side carrying it. So i told them juss to put on the side of the truck, ha they ended up putting it inside the truck. What great kids! He was helping me put errthang away till the very end. Great kids, they juss need something to do.

I finally got my hawaii reservations squared away. Thanks to aela who take curr of the hotel and ride accomodations for me. Its gonna cost $700 for a whole week, which includes the hotel and ride accomodations and airfurr. So i think i got a really good deal. As the months pass by hawaii is getting to sound better and better. Im excited, its gonna be a great way to get a away and juss relax. Weddings are a great thing! Its like you see the whole congregation of heaven also juss smiling down upon the couple and their commitment to each other. So im gonna pose a question that my boss asked me on tues. He said he had a friend who was a priest before, but then later down the line he felt his calling was not to be a priest anymore. He resigned and then ended up getting murried and starting a fam bam tribe. The question im posing, is do you feel once a priest always a priest? or do you think God could call them to serve elsewhurr later on?


I had spend most of the morning emailing charisse back and forth from work, while watching real world daygo. Which reminds me i need ot pray the 4th day of the novena today. ANyway, it was like we were on the phone talking except juss emailing. haha It was pretty funny, we did that like 12 times before we bof had to go. I think she's a great person to help me when i tend to loose focus. REal world daygo is pretty crazy! I dont think thurss anyone attractive in that cast. But imagine if they made a real world put together of different community leaders. HA! that would be pretty funny. I remember when we were at the mission trip last yurr, jennif and i were doing our own rendition of real world. IT was pretty funny, juss like how we acted out our own dismissed during mike g.'s grad party. HA! the memories...

After work i had really felt the need to go to confession. So i had gone to sPc, and i had gone to a different priest too. I really like that guy fr. andrew i think his name is. I went to him last week and he was a really good priest. A lot different from the rest of the sPc priests, he actually served mass last nite. He sang the whole 'holy, holy...' in latin too for mass, it was pretty crazy! But i really like going to him for confession, his confessional is the one as you first walk in. Right before the glass doors, i was kinda getting impatient last week when i went cuz i felt all these people were cutting in front of me! Though i was able to go, so i guess thas all that matters.

Went to irvine last nite and went to yfc for the first time this yurr. It was pretty fun, it was great seeing all them kats again. Randell's has hurr now, ha its pretty different seeing him w/hurr. Only cuz when i first met him his head was shaved. We had played this fun game called electricity. I think its a game id like ot bring up for spirit games. Our group had won the game yay! Then we had put this puzzle together, the annual winter quarter puzzle. Then leo, mark anthony and i had prayed over ed before he was to lead the praise & worship. Praise & worship was really nice. Felt the spirit moving and i felt peaceful too probably cuz i had juss gone to confession prior. I got to see angie again that foo is hillarious, her and her guru! hahahahahahahhaha oh man i was busting up last nite. Then she had ralph on, i love that smell!

Later on leo, took me out to ihop for a meal. I thought i was hungry, but i guess not cuz i didntr even get to finish most of my meal. I ended up taking it home, it was cool, ha i guess we finally got hang out. Derek came too and so the three of us were talking. Ha it was kinda funny cuz leo didnt that the crystal cathedral wasnt catholic. He told me liwanag did suicide skit for their first meeting. Wow theyre hardcore they go out and buy flowers at the flower shop for the little girl. I really need to make myself over to a liwanag meeting some tues. nite. I love that community!

I guess liwanag is having a 'chill' retreat next weekend up in big burr. ITs only $20, so i may go. When he first told me bout it, i was under the impression it was at interfaith. I told him yeah maybe ill stop by or something, no wonder errone was like 'huh stop by?!' YFc is having their campus base camp too this weekend up in running springs. Thas whurr they had all the furrs and wha not. Thas $30 to go, but i think imma have to choose one or the other. Well see wha comes up during the week. Its too much to be gone bof weekends in a row, but i dont know i may have a purpose in going to bof!

AH yes the work week is finally over! annnnnd sceeeeeene!


Thanks Leo for last nite, i owe ya!

"YOure all i want, youre all i ever needed, youre all i want, help me know you are near..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home