Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, March 24

"Do not sacrifice the permanent for the temporary."

Haha i juss had a great convo w/cyril bout days of our lives. Dang she's been watching the show for almost as long as i have! A lot of sad tragedy taking place in salem. I was real upset when doug had died. AS i was watching julie's flashbacks i thought to myself, Praise God, a example of a blessed marriage. They were the one of soaps greatest couples. Show much love for each other and they showed each and errday. Okay i know im getting curried away and its only soap.

So a couple weeks ago i had shurred w/yall bout 'mass girl.' This girl who i sometimes see during daily mass. I would see her often during the 12:15pm afternoon mass. Ive been wanting to invite her to prayer meeting but been kinda hesitant. Well i saw her today at mass! IN fact we pulled up about the same time. SO i said to myself this time i was going to invite her to prayer meeting, if she comes, then cool. After mass was over, she jolted out she mustve been in a hurry. She always bones out right after mass is over. ANyway, I said 'umm excuse me' she turned out and was like 'yeah?' i juss told her we have a prayer group upsturrs called SH errtues. I didnt even really get to finsih my sentence and she was like 'oh i have work.'

I was like dang dont even let me finish my sentence! Then i said well okay, juss thought id let you know in case youre free one tues. She seemed whatever like she didnt really curr. Maybe i caught her at the wrong moment. She seemed like she was trying to call someone on her celly. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wellllllllll! At least i invited her and gave her the business currd. I kinda dindt like though how she cut me off. Praise God though she goes to daily mass, thas cool. I dont see her though during sunday masses. Whatever...

My stupid alarm on my phone didnt go off this morning. I really dont know why, so i ended up missing class. I woke up at like 1030am ha the time i normally during a free day. I had gone to tower and picked up for robby the 'n.e.r.d' CD. The new usher Cd came out too, but i couldnt get bof so i sacraficed and got his instead. These other people in back of me were getting the usher CD and i was like awww i wanted that! I wonder if the whole CD is good though. The usher Cd was only like $12 which i thought was pretty good. THe N.e.r.d. Cd was only $10, pretty cheap!

SRE was funny tonite, so i was lecturing bout prayer. Helping them to develop a daily prayer life. I taught them ACTS and gave them a 7 day prayer project. They were to spend at least 15 min for the next 7 days and relfect on the scripture verses given for each day. Then write down their thoughts as a journal entry. MY lesson to get across bout spending at least 15 min of prayer was bout a celeb. I told them picture a celeb wanting to spend a whole day w/you. Wha would you do to prepare to meet them. SO they said fix my room, fix them dinner etc. I had gone around asking some of my kids who did they choose. Majority of the guys said 'jjessica alba.' ha Some girls mentioned Brad pitt. I heard one of my kids called the guy sitting next to him bakala. i was laughing when i heard it.

Anyway, so then i said well this person now wants you to become their youf adviser to bring more young people into the church. Hurrs the catch this means they now need to talk to you errday for 15 min. So would you been willing to wake up 15 min. earlier each day to talk w/them? One kid said, 'sure, it's jessica alba.' Then i pointed out its the same w/God. He wants you to spend time in prayer w/Him. Convering w/him your days and juss listening to wha he wants. We had a great time, im anxious to see read wha their reflections were. Wow, imma have 25 journals with 7 different reflections in each one.

Prayer meeting was great. Raymond told me he was going ot come! Chentel brought back her friend jennifer. Cool girl, praise God she was so willing to shurr. Suprisingly tito tom didnt have anything to say tonite. Good talk after w/moms and pops! I love them theyre so much fun to talk to! Them and their 'newlywed' curr hahaha Then we had fun time playing arcade at mcdonalds. Remember the good ol nickel nickel thursdays?! Were gonna ahve ot bring that back in. Those were fun! ahH yes i remember when i could only play arcades in vegas, ha not no more!!!


Ah gotta catch up on my book for tomorrow!

"Yum Yum choclate chip, honey dip can i get a scoop..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home