Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, March 20

"You cant wear the crown, unless you marry the cross..."

Fake girlfriend and i came up w/a new phrase 'cafteria blog reader.' Those are those type of people who pick & choose wha they want to read. Instead of juss reading the whole entire thing. She said that my blogs are too long, so she juss picks and chooses wha she wants to read. Yeah, i must admit i am one of those 'cafeteria blog readers.' THough, i must say 90% of the time i read the whole entirety!

Yesterday i got to sleep in til l1045am! Wow i like this sleepin in stuff, after a long week of waking up early, i get to embrace my sleep on fris! haha My dad was off yesterday, so i kinda hung around the house till it was time to go to mass. Went to sPc for confession and mass, i havent gone thurr in like forever! So it was nice, though they werent having exposition that day. Fr. Andrew said something was wrong w/the mics. I dont know wha that has to do with w/adoration. I like how fr. andrew sings certain part of the mass in latin.

Went out to lunch w/my parents ha my mom wanted chinese food, my dad wanted rubios, and i was feelin for fish fillet. We settled for fish fillet since we couldnt really decide what we wanted. I love fish fillet fridays!! They make my week so much brighter! ha jk After lunch i started to read a little bit more in the Purpose Driven Life. I was trying not to fall asleep but i ended up doing so...a nice nap. WOke up and i got some din din for the fam bam tribe. Ha it sounds like i went out and hunted for some meat. I ended up having some moe fish fillet. Cyril had called me telling me she had needed directions for Savio. She wanted to go to adoration and had passed by sPc but mass was already over. I had left my phone in the curr during mass, so i had missed her call. ANyway, she ended up finding it on her own. Praise God cuz she went on bellflower and juss layed her turst in God's hands to lead her. NExt thing she knew she ended up finding the church. So tha was cool.

Later on i went to stations of the cross, i hadnt gone for the past couple weeks so it was nice. Rey had asked me to hol the cross cuz i guess they had no alter servers. Two of my kids from SRE was thurr. They came w/their parents so that was good to see them. I dont knwo wha happened ot the rest of them kids. But theyre gonna get it on tues!! ha jk After i went upsturrs for apologetics, and oh man was it packed! Standing room only i tell you! Praise God! They had changed the style and format of it too. Fake girlfriend, leo, gp, and lizzah was thurr. I love tito jess' talks, and errone i know loves his talks too!

After the 5 of us had gone to eat @ mcdonalds, i had really wanted a pizzookie but i was out voted! We settled for mcdonalds on beach...ha once again. This girl named courtney whos from Heart of Jesus came with us. We had a interesting convo bout blogs, alligator meat, and errthang else. Turns out lizzah said that any type of reptile is not considered meat. Supposedly it says so in the canon laws, i gotta look that up. Ha we had an apologetics 'pop quiz.' ha i had asked them a couple of questions in review from the lesson.

Then we got into the topic of blogs. That girl courtney mentioned whas the point of reading in wha other people do in their lives? I guess she was mentioning how some people write errsingle detail of wha they did in their day. I think she was exaggerating bout how they do it to the time also. Turns out Heart of Jesus has been around forever, longer then SOL. Crazy stuff huh...i was checking out their website and thas how i found out.

Anyway, after mcdonalds leo and i were talking for a while in the curr, then i said lets go to savio. Went to savio, and coincidently banne was thurr. So the three of us went into savio and sat w/Jesus. It was a really nice time, quiet, peaceful, yet so great. I was able to shurr w/Him the rest of the inventory of life from last week. I think He wants me to talk bout w/them prayer. The importance of it and juss getting down to the basics of prayer. To help start to develop a daily prayer life. So that will be tuesdays lesson.


What a fun filled friday!!

"Keep it on the low..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home