Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, March 29



"Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit. For love that seeks aught but the disclosure of it's own mystery is not love but a net cast forth, and only the unprofitable is caught... And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things, the heart finds it's morning and is refreshed..."

Eww look at my shinny sweaty face! Its from all that sweat from throughout the whole day. Anyway, two very cool people who i love working with. Mikee and cyril when you put it together, its cykee. I had the blessing of meeting them last spring time. Jeanne and i had randomly decided to take a trip to the lBc and visit sly. Well that wed. we had gone was the week of holy week. We couldnt of came at a more perfect time. The spanish youf group were doing a skit on the 'Passion.' Which i will go and see again next wed. Anyway, so thats how i met cyril and mikee.

IVe gotten the pleasure of getting to know them better through working w/spirit games. They have a strong passion and committment into serving their community. THey're like my fav sly people! Its so cool cuz i can totally depend on them to help me out when needed. Whenever the three of us talk we can talk forever. Mikee's an awesome guy, so humble and cyril oh man her and i can forever. Praise God through serving together, we have gotten to know each more. Praise God for great friends like mikee and cyril!

I know my friends, its been quite a while since ive made an update. Ive been lagging due to that blog laziness. The past week has been pretty hectic with getting together youf rally stuff. Praise God though that it all worked out. As always he provides! So wha has been going on in the life of this isda. WEll let's take a look and see... haha

Friday i wanted to have lunch w/someone, but i couldnt find anyone to go to lunch with. I was passing by karutas and i had this craving for sushi. I stopped by thurr and i thought id be able to take it out. Well i get thurr and i could only take it out if i pay full price. Well i dindt want that so i started to walk out. THe guy suggested that i sit down order it, eat some, and then take some home. Well i thought okay, so i go into the sushi burr and im sitting down thurr feeling like a loser by himself. Ha for the first time i ended up eating the beans that give you as an appetizer. Ive never eaten them cuz i thought they had no flavor to them.

Well i was bored juss sitting thurr so i started to peal em and eat it. Turns out they taste like boiled peanuts! I ended up taking the rest of my sushi home. Crazy purrt was when i got into the curr, i hurr someone banging on my curr. I looked up and it was that manager guy. Telling me next time to sit at the table or something and bring friends. Then he said some other stuff, i was like umm okay sure. I was thinking dang he chased me all the way out to the curr to tell me that?
Took the sushi home and i watched my days of our lives, which was really good on fri!

Later on i was trying to fix my backseat seatbelt w/my dad. That was a hurd job, but we managed to find some type of solution for it. Afterwards jovie and i went to souf coast plaza. I havent been to that mall in ages! Thurr was so much traffic though on the freeway, i had to clap in teh curr to keep jovie awake. So we basicially walked around the mall and went into and out of stores. Obviously they have all the nice hardcore designer sturres. JOvie convinced me that i couldnt walk way from souf coast w/o getting anything. I ended up buying this nice timberland shirt for $20. They had nice leather little bags and cell phone cases but it was like $30!

I was able to make it for the last couple stations for the stations of the cross. Then went up to apologetics. No matter how many times ive listened to tito jess teach the same things, i can never get turrd of listening to him. He's got really good speaking skills that helps keep you awake and focused. Not like that one other guy mike who totally makes me want to sleep when i listen to him talk. Very monotnous tone of voice and looses your attention. Then ha thurrs murry who is always soo perky. Tito tom came down sturrs afterwards and told leo, gp, lizzah, and i that once they graduate apologetics, for them to memorize and study the notes. Then we can be giving the talks. That was really inspiring, tito tom always has the nicest intentions.

Saturday was youf rally and i was really fun! If you missed out then well it sucks to be you! haha my voice is still raspy from all the yelling and screaming. My kids told me it was a long day but praise God they went out w/errthang they had. I think it sent some type of conviction to get them into SH. Maybe one day if its God's will, SH will have a youf ministry. That would be pretty tight. My workshop went well. I was the moderator and charisse gave the talk. I wrote on the board, 'welcome to room 6' Mr. jason and ms. charisse. haha it was so fun. I had nice variety of communities in the workshop.

OUr music min. performance was off the wall, being we didnt hvae a full set of musicians. The crowd seemed to be really feelin us. Especailly the whole 'praise God/Hey ya' we did last min @ the beginning. Yfc was feelin us up in the front. I was given lots of compliments in passing afterwards. Donna lee was feelin us too, it was crazy that she knew that whole 'hey ya' song. Anyway, the other performances were off hte hook too. I loved lf's suicide skit remix, that was pretty creative. My kids were feelin that skit too. The modern dance was pretty tight too. The commercials were real good. SOL always puts together the hardcore commericals. I saw the spirit games commercial too! Praise God it turned out the way i had envisioned it. Praise God for sca!


IT was nice leading a workshop, rather then being in one. I liked that concept of moderating it then actually sitting in. So it was charisse and i leading a workshop together which i think we had college kids. So i wrote on the chalkboard, 'welcome to room 6' mr. jason and ms. charisse! haha Then when the kids walked in, i said please check your schedules and make sure youre in the right classroom! haha OUr icebreaker game was 'baby i love you, but i juss cant smile.' That was fun we had a good time w/that. I had a lot of familiar faces inisde the workshop that was cool. PRaise God for the spirit flowing through charisse during her testimony. I wish thurr was more time to have a discussion afterwards. So we had like a couple of min. left so i kinda juss emphasized trying to get 'to know him' in their daily lives. Asking Him wha his concerns are for them in their lives.

We had this whole surrendering activity, though i was kinda falling alseep during purrts of it. They had turned out all the lights and it was durrk, so after all the yelling, screaming, and it being hot already, it made me sleepy. After the activity was the exposition was great! YOu cant find words to express how great adoration is. Then we had dinner w/more commercials, the dinner was good. I wanted another beef bowl, cuz they were really good. Then we got together for mass. When i was in the back of the church i saw fr. engel and he was happy to see SH thurr. He celebrated the mass, along w/the msgr. killion. I love fr. Engel, we all took a picture w/him afterwards.

So obviously, SH didnt take home the big spirit award. Kawawa us!! Were so close, yet so furr...haha oh well we got spirit games still, and next yurr will win the award ill rakc in more kids. I love how at the end of mass myron emphasized the need to come together more often as communities. Really, its not about SH or LF, or any other community, its all bout building up the body of Christ together. Bringing the kingdom of heaven hurr on earf and knowing thurr are so many different groups out thurr working hard to that errday. Thas why im glad thurr is spirit games to kinda compliment the youf rally. It gives errone something else to look forward to. Soooooo praiiisssseeeee God!

Afterwards i had taken grips of pics w/errone. It felt like at the end of the skool yurr whurr you take pics w/errone. Thas wha i had done, i didnt get a chance to take a picture w/my other friend, oh well. IT was funny i was looking for liwanag after the rally, and when i turned my head i saw angie and all them singing 'one bread, one body.' So i was able to get my liwanag picture also. My kids had a good time, they felt the day was real long though. Which is understandable, but its still an exciting day. WE had gone to mcdonalds afterwards and we juss talked. It was fun getting ot know them better. Deanna asked me when am i goign to get murried and have kids. She goes you do want to ahve kids right? haha ahh yes my kids are the greatest!

Sunday rolls around and im completely juss exhausted. Then on top of that it was so blazin hot! I went w/my parents to the bpd and we juss walked around for a while. WE got boba and it was good juss hanging out w/my fam bam tribe. We were gonna watch a movie, but instead we changed our minds. Had gone to sPv to check up on something, then ran into moms and pops in the forever long confession line. We were talking bout how were gonna prepare now to win the spirit award for next yurr. haha For the 630 pm mass that i didnt go to, thurr was like an orchestra playing for the choir. OH man it was so loud they were practicing before mass. I dont know how fr. kevin let them come. If he thought we were loud...maan On the way out of mass, i ran into thomby from sca, had small talk w/him. I didnt know he went to sPv.

Alright tomorrow i'll get back into the blogging on a daily basis. Finally makeitclap is updated!


Youf rally was the best!!

"Feels like I’m goin’ in circles You’re like a maze I can’t get through..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home