Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, March 25

"If youre an existence, youre an exsistance of the love of God..."

I was stressing today juss on a whole bunch of different things. At one point this afternoon i was honestly beginning to feel burnt out. After i was done programming at the apartment complex, i stopped by St. Polycarp. I love that church, it is juss so peaceful. Each time i walk in i immediately feel a sense of peace and tranqulility. Obviously, i stopped at the blessed sacrament and i was telling him how tense and stress i was beginning to feel. He told me, "Dont stress over the small things. I have given you my grace and my grace is sufficient for you." I said, 'ahh yes youre right.' I saw Jesus in this man who seemed to be teaching these kids how to pray. He was speaking spanish so i was only able to make out purrts of wha he was saying. He taught them the sign of the cross and prayed a prayer of thanksgiving w/the kids. Saying thank you for my brothers and sisters and i didnt make out the rest. I thought that was the best.

Please keep my confirmation student paul in your prayers and the healing of his family!
Thanks!

To be continued...


I love purpose driven life bible studies!

"And these chicks dont even know the name of my band..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home