Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, March 26

"Its not your unworthiness, it's God's righteousness that counts!"

One of my favorite verses from the Old testament comes from Isaiah 49:15-16. 'But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, my Lord has forgotten me. "Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. See, upon the palm of my hands i have written your name." I love this cuz God compares his love for us as to the constant love of a mother. A mother love her child uncondtionally, no matter wha the circumstances are. I learned that each person that GOd has created, He loves. Pretty crazy to even fathom the thought of those who dont even believe in Him, that he still loves them.

THe last line to me is the most impactful one. He tells us that in the palm of his hands he has written our name. Wow my name is in written in the palm of his hands. So often we tend to forget bout Him, but yet he said i will not forget you. It brings me to think of how we go through sufferings, trials, tests, tribulations etc. and we feel so overwhelmed. Though through it He's right thurr. Thas why we gotta have faith, thas why we gotta pray. Many priests have told me prayer takes us deeper. Its through prayer that we will begin to understand the trials and sufferings.

IM excited for youf rally! Im excited to get crunk, loud, and ready to see errone come together again!! THurr are some groups who have yet to send me their community logo! agh! Ive got another jam packed weekend and inbetween thurr i need to fit in some study time. Maybe i shouldve been doing that now instead of blogging. Whoa! can you imagine if i gave up blogging for lent?! By the time easter rolled around id have one gigantic long entry! haha yall would be scrolling down forever. The entry would start on Ash wednesday, then ending at easter. Thatd be funny, maybe ill do that next yurr haha

Im praying that my kids or the real youf who are going ot the youf rally, will take this as an unforgettable experience. Especially for my kids, i hope they get a lot of it and i hope that have fun. Itll be something fun for them to see. Its gonna be jam packed in thurr, but its gonna be so much fun. Im praying that the workshop will go well. Actually, im not even doing most of it, its charisse basically giving her testimony. Im so excited for it!


Youf rally hurr we come!!

"I want to know you more..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home