Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, April 20



"If our life were not under Mary's protection, we might tremble for our perseverance and salvation..."

I was looking forward to blog today cuz i had a lot to blog about. THough now my eyes are tired, and i feel real sleepy. ANyway, today wasnt so manic at all for being a monday. In fact it was a pretty fun monday! yay! i love fun days haha i woke up this morning and i said 'agh! need more sleep!' It always the waking up and getting to the destination thas hurdd. Once im thurr im coo, its juss the getting over thurr. Last week i saw minnie and aubbie at skool. Then i forgot to mention at calbowl the ghett0 bowl place, i saw this ol couch who use to couch @ western for the freshmen bball team. He looks the same as he did before. I had interesting reasons why he wasnt couching anymore. Anyway moving on w/my day...

I went to class for the 2nd of it, i woke up late and missed the first half. Oh well its better then not going at all. My classmates ha that sounds funny were making fun of me for coming during the 2nd half. We got out really early for like the first time, were never out like 20 min early. It was coo though. Well you know how it is in some classes, you kinda make friends some what. Thurrs like certain people you end up clickin with during the duration of the semester. Those people become like your friends in class. They hook you up w/the notes if you skip class, sign you if youre late, let you borrow scantrons etc. etc.

Well thas how it is in my bio class, so thurrs like 4 of us that are like 'friends.' Anyway, so the 4 of us were talking after class. The girl in the group whos really pretty cuz shes like one of those nice looking mestizas. ITs the same girl that went to hs w/ann trovada. So she was shurring w/us how her bf broke up w/her for the stupidest reason last nite. Apparently he called her all pissed off cuz she hadnt changed her vmail on her celly. Because she had the song 'i dont want ot know' by mario winnans on he ended it. On top of that was calling her all these ugly names.
Yet she said to us, she was giving him until wed. for him to call back. Ohh hman talk bout 'attached.'

Yeah she was saying that theyre always on off together. How he's always callnig her names and all this stuff. YEt he's nice to her when he wants to use her for sex. So the 3 of us guys were asking her why she continues to be w/this guy if he continues to disrespect her. HE asked her wha she wanted for her birfday since it was coming up. She told him respect and he made some type of comment to her in return. Geez, she's gotta be insecure w/herself or juss really attached to the guy. HOnestly cuz i know she could find any guy. I mean she's that pretty. Quite a mystery to me...obviously, this bf has a lot of growing up and maturing to do.

ANyway for lab today instead of the normal in class activity, we had to go bolsa chica. So we went thurr and were checking out some of these endangered birds(aww kawawa birds). The ones we saw were pretty cool. They were creepin and swoopin down to pick up fish. OUr lab was only like 20 min. long! So i drove all the way down to bolsa chica beach marsh area for 20 min. ! It was coo cuz the rest of the time my friends in my class, we had gone to main street. Walked around the shops and little aurra over thurr. Then walked along the pier, saw some guy catch a fish. It was a really good time cuz #1, i was at the beach #2, i always love going to the beach and reflecting on God's beauty, and #3 it was cool to get to know my 'friends' from class on a more personal level. Supposedly, we all had planned to go back to the beach after class on wed. woO im off on wednesday too!

The picture above is real, i took it myself from christy's digicam when they had their bonfire. I couldnt help while they were doing praise & worship that nite, to take a whole bunch of shots of the sun setting. I was juss so amazed and juss in awe of the love God had put into all of his creations. Juss how the sun reflects on the calm ocean water, it looks soo peaceful and relaxing. ALl you need now is like a CD that will play ocean music. haha Hurring the waves crash agaist the rocks. Listening to the birds talk. THen juss seeing yourself out in the middoe lf sand juss watching the sunset. Anotha day is done, praise & thank you Lord! I hope we get to go back to the beach again on wed.

Work was loud, the kids tried to jack candy from my jurr when i left the room. Turns out i caught the ones who did iit. One of the kids when i asked why did he jack the candy, he was like 'i dont know i got confused.' What kind gay answer is that!? How can you get confused trying to steal candy out of the jurr? I tell you the kids in stanton have no shame. They're soo ghett0 sometimes i tell you. One of the little girls pissed me off today! agH! she asked whurr my other rec leader 'kevin' was. Well she likes to follow my other rec leader around. Shes got a small crush on him. ANyway, when she asked when was he coming back i said, 'i dont know.' Real rough like in my tone of voice. Then she saw the truck pass by and she bones out the durr.

Right as she's running out i told her not to go outside and chase after him. She did it anyway, so i ran outside and told her to back to the club. Go back cuz she wasnt listening to wha i told her in the first place. She claimed that she didnt hurr wha i said. Well if she didnt bone out then she wouldve. I have to go hunt her down and make sure she goes back to the club. Then shes arguing w/me outside bout her being able to certain things blah blah. Well later on before closing bout 530pm she comes back asking if ive seen her phone. Then asked if i could open the room to see if it was in thurr. I told her no cuz i knew fo sho it wasnt in thurr. Then in my mind i said to myself, 'agh thas wha you get for not listening to me! You like to play, play, play w/your phone. You ended up loosing it.' Muwahahaha! I wonder if she ever found it.

Came home and i attempted to study. I called to see how el juego is doing physically, i knew h was on his deaf bed all last week. So i was juss checking to see how he was doing. He's a lot better than last week, so praise God for that. I called leslie from SOl to make sure she was still going to be able to take over the class tomorrow nite. Maan i really wanted to be in class too tomorrow. YOu knwo whas funny? So we have this temp whos been working as our dept clerk for like almost 2 months. Ha turns out i found her lj at work tonite while i was on the comp in the front. I was reading her entries and theyre real funny, juss the comments she makes bout working @ stanton.

I was flipping back and forth tonite watching "Menace II Society" and "The restaraunt." Those ol skool black ghett0 movies like menace are so classic! Those were the real hardcore gangster days back in the early 90's. They really showed it like it was. Hey elliot did you watch the restaraunt tonite? ohhh danngg it got crazy at roccos tonite! Thas crazy a nice restaraunt as that isnt making enough money. Im glad the show will be on errmondays now. This way i could watch it. Dang it, imma miss next mondays episode. THough im sure theyll re show it on bravo.
So fred got boof to change from the lj world to the blog world. Boof told me how he writes out errdetail in his entries. I said yeah im the same way too, its get be too long thas why no one likes to read it! haha jk I told him how i print my entries out errday and he was like, 'man you beat me..."

OKay big evening at work tomorrow, hopefully the evening will go fast and smooth. I've got two big tests i really need to study for tomorrow. Ahh! the life, okay i need to go cuz im getting really sleepy that my eyes are closing. Dont you hate it when you get real thristy before you sleep? Then you end up drinking and drinking ends up having to go pee in the middle of the nite. agh! Ha i did that to christy tonite she was giving me her opinion on something and i straight out disagreed w/her and said, 'agh no christy! Today is my friend francis' birfday he turned 22. Wow so many birfdays in april! My goodness, april really mustve been a good month to have kids. TIta cora's birfday is like today or something like that. Ha remember when i accidently ate cow tounge at her birfday! ewww that was sick!

Oh please pray for the repose of the soul of my director's grandma. Apparently he told me she had past away yesterday. So if you can please keep him and his family in your prayers. Thanks! Also keep gp from liwanag in your prayers and for charisse's and i's meeting w/Fr. Don this wednesday. So ive been thinking the past week whether i should re-dye my hurr. Ahh yes those were the days! I havent colored it in like two yurrs! im going to ask you the readers for your opinion. Should i dye it again? or keep it black? you decide!

Ha you know whas funny also?...hurr read for yourself:
GoOber6178: hello jasonfish, i got your message
JPFish187: why hello charisse
JPFish187: haha its like silence of the lambs
GoOber6178: hahahahaha
JPFish187: why hello clarisse
JPFish187: hahahaa
JPFish187: but yours is why hello charisse

hahah its so funny cuz it rhymes i think thas why! hahah charisse/clarisse! hahahaha thas funny! hahah oh man im really laughing out loud or as they say, 'LoL' hahaha!


Hey i tried something new to todays entry, can anyone tell me wha it is?! Winner will receive some candy!

"The concept of school seems so securrre/Sophmore three yearrrs aint picked a careerrr..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home