Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, April 16

"THere is someone who suffers in every family and in every human situation..."

Boy am i popped! It has been one long day, really it has. This whole month has been non-stop on the go. To think its almost gone too in a couple of weeks. I gotta a lot of stuff that ive been putting off that i need to get crackn on. Yes i know im very bad, im bad procrasinator. Ill end up doing things last min. not a good habit to have. I need a small break, a small get away juss to refocus on 'realign my wheels.' haha Im feelin the song on joyce's blog, its a live version of 'body of Christ.' A perfect song to use for Spirit Games. Speaking of that so i had talked ot charisse yesterday. Turns out she sprang her ankle! oh boy...

The other day at skool i came into purking lot #7 whurr i usually purrk. This other girl had taken the spot i wanted but as she came out and while i was still driving, she pointed out a free spot. So i thought that was real nice of her. I try to do that too when im coming out of class, ill point out whurr i purked so they can take my spot. So i have 2 tests that i need to do well on on wed. Please pray that i study hurrd so i can do well on them. Work i had no kids today! First time, thas happened theyre all too busy on spring break. Kawawa mee!!! I had boughten all this fruit too to blend to make into smoothies. I only ended up using the kiwi, strawberries, and bananas. They turned really good! Mmmm although the kiwis were hard to peel.

It was my coworkers birfday last weekend, so her mom made lumpia to fry. THey asked me to fry them so i had fried lumpia for errone. WOw it was my first time frying it, and it was really fun!!! Forreal i told my coworker, your mom shouldve made more. HA my boss came in and told me i looked like professional frying them. THought that was funny being it was my first time. So now i know how to fry lumpia. woOO i guess you always learn something new errrday. After work some of us from work went out to el torito for happy hour. They do that erronce in a while, but i never can go cuz of SRE. I decided id go since i ddint have any class, so ill take advantage of the time. Tons of fun, my coworkers are so fun to talk to and juss mess around and laugh with.

Afterwards i drove down to UCI to help plan for my family meeting. My liwanag family, 'shepherd's flock' is leading prayer meeting next tues. So i drove down thurr to help plan for the meeting. The theme is 'following GOd's will.' The meeting sounds really d0pe!!! Were going to pray the 'joyful mysteries' first for it coincides with the theme. Along with our theme scripture verse, 'behold i am the handmaid of the Lord, let it be done to me according to your word.' Luke 1:38 THen were going to do small praise & worship to set the mood, to give them a chance to reflect on knowing God's will. Then were going to the inventory of life activity that i use for my SRE class. Exciting stuff! yay! too bad i cant be thurr...ill use the city of westminister attitude for that, 'oh well.' hahahaha

Then we went to go purrty at bj's at the tustin murrket place. I finally was able to indulge in the ever so famous 'pizzokie.' Yum!!! We had all gotten the 'pizzokie platter' The one whurr they give you all 4 different types of cookies on the platter! That was the best! Thurr you get all 4 types of cookies on one platter. I love the bj mints too theyre so chewy, errtime i go i always take a handful. So it was great times hanging out w/the liwanag family! yay Ha leo said errtime i hang out w/my 'shepherd's flock' family im always turrd. I said yes i know cuz we always do things on a weeknite after a long day of work and skool. Then driving also....ahh

Once again i ahve another jam packed weekend. LFt pretty much all day tomorrow, 9-5. Then im going to birfday purrty later on that nite in cerritos. Tonite is uprm bowling @ cal bowl in lakewood. HA cal bowl that sounds funny, like its some type of university. The university of cal bowl. I realized ive been lagging in terms of my spiritual walk. Ive gotten into that 'backsliding' attitude of laziness. Yes, i know not good. I havent gone to daily mass at all this week! So im going to confession today, then agh!! the phone keeps ringing!!

Well thas all errone! Oh yeah something i thought was good i want to shurr. "When i can hardly stand my headaches, i share it with the pain that Jesus must have suffered because of the crown of thorns. When the pain moves to my back, i share it with the pain JEsus must have felt when the soliders gave him lashes. When my hands hurt, i share that pain with the pain Jesus felt when was crucified..."

Have a great weekend!


Can you believe its already going to be a week since easter?!

"At last my love came tumbling down..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home