Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, April 17

"We cannot live without hope. We have to have some purpose in life, some meaning to our exsistence. We have to aspire to something. Without hope, we begin to die..."

Yesterday was one of those days whurr i juss wanted to relax. It wasnt 100% relaxful but its okay i guess that 1.5 hr power nap made up for it. I had waken up @ 945am to get my curr smogged, maan it wasnt busy but it took forever for them to help us. Good thing i brought a book to keep me company. I was able to catch up a bit on my pdf readings, yes im lagging. Praise God it passed, the guy told us we need to check on a few things. Anyway, came home and dropped something off at my grandparent's house and juss chilled thurr for a while. Later on my parents brought me home kfc chicken for lunch yay! It felt weird not eating fish fillet for lunch. ha I think i had eaten that errfriday during lent except maybe once.

So today marks a very eventful/memorable hmm phase in my life? I dont know if thas the right word. Well anyway basically today murrks the one yurr anniversary of 'exile.' Yes, it was that difficult period of time whurr i had learned a VERY important lesson. Not only that i felt, it taught errone who was involved an important lesson on love and forgiveness. I truly know what it means to forgive and love unconditionally w/o any strings attached. During that durrk time, it was a cross that i had felt i couldnt carry. It was so heavy that i kept falling during that period of time. I was so filled w/anger and resentment. In a way i was angry w/God too for making it come and go.

The cross became so heavy and one point i was advised that i should look into dropping something that meant a lot to me. THough i knew that wouldnt be the answer to solve the difficult equation i had going on. It was so crazy cuz the previous nite pre-exile, banne and i were at westco for an scrc young adult core meeting. During the healing mass, we had met this one lady who was like an angel in disguise to us. She prayed over us and that nite banne and i left w/the interpretation of tounges, and vision. It was a very powerful nite for bof of us. At that time thurr were other struggles going on.

Anyway, praise God for that huge trial. Praise God that He gave me the grace not to let go of my cross. I realized later on this was a lesson to teach me to FULLY rely and TRUST only on him. Maan i remember that sat. nite i couldnt sleep, the day before 'divine mercy sunday' also. All of it were not coincidences that it took place at that time. I really do praise God for the struggle, cuz it taught me how to trust God with everything.

We had uprm bowling nite tonite, it was uprm mixer event i guess. A way to invite to our 'uprm pledges' to see what uprm is bout and get ot know them more. Ha turns out it was juss the elliot and jenny, and reirich and arisa. Ha a couples uprm pledge or something. I didnt bowl though i juss stayed and played n the aurrcade. This filipino guy was playing the marvel vs. capcom 2 game and he was hardcore. Agh! then thurr was this guy who disturbed my peace while i was playing by myself. So i was playing peacefully by myself then this guy has to come and disturb me. Agh! Then he freakin kills me by like pretty much cheating! agh! He kept on pretty much holding on to me not letting me get a hit! agh! woe to that man who cheats during fighting games! agh!

Then i was watching these other guys play the ddr game,. Man people go all out playing that game i tell you. I think that would be a good way to get 'sexy' for 'project sexy,' is dance dance revolution. YOu really work up a sweat then youre like jumpin and moving all around. These two filipino guys were all hardcore on that game. ASians go all out like its some type of contest or as if the world is going to end if they loose! haha ANyway, cal bowl is ghett0, thurrs too many ghett0 people thurr.

Afterwards we went to bjs in cerritos, i got anotha pizookie. Yess! two days in a row pizookie!! Yum! St. Lucys charasmatics came out and joined us. Christy came out too and chilled. I love bj mints, i always get a handful when i go. They're very breath taking! haha jk YOu know you can buy those at trader joes also? They also come in different flavas. Nem's new hurr style looked nice. So we all hung out, ate, and juss had a grand ol time. Great times! Great times!


Praise God for growing pains!

"You even when helped me when the beef was on..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home