Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, June 11



"Spread out your petition before God, and then say, "Thy will, not mine, be done." The sweetest lesson I have learned in God's school is to let the Lord choose for me..."

Tomorrow a place that has played a big role in my life closes. 4 yurrs ago, right after i graduated HS this lady(who use to teach SRE @ sPv)offered me a job at this daycare called 'champions.' It was suppose to be a summer type of camp counselor job. I took it cuz i needed a job for a summer and i thought it would be cool working w/kids. I spent two yurrs at that place, the pay sucked big time but the fruits that have come out from me working there is something i praise God for.

I found out 2 months ago while i was thurr visiting the skool district is shutting down this on-site child care cuz the contract w/the company is up. Now thurr putting in a whole new type of different type of daycurr. I was saddened to hear the bad news juss cuz this place has played such a signigicant role in my life. It was there whurr i developed and learn skills on child dev. It was thurr whur i learned what patience was all about. It was thurr whurr i learned what it meant to see Jesus through the eyes of a child. It was thurr whurr i made a best friend and some great friends.

Although many times id come home either extremely worn out or frustrated from that place, that place gave some great memories. I wont go into them cuz im sure errone is tired of me reminscining bout errlittle thing, but those small memories are the ones that mean a lot to me. If i ever needed supplies for work then i can go there and borrow some. Those two yurrs(which felt like more)that i was thurr meant a lot to me.

THough i am glad God took me out of there in the nick of time, and has allowed me to grow elsewhurr. You know noreen, in a sense i feel you on the whole change thing. When i was told to go for the job i have now, i was skurred. I was afraid of change, juss as you said. I was extremely comfortable and was skurred of the future. I was afraid that i might not keep in touch w/the people i work with as much. I was afraid i wouldnt see my best friend on a daily basis anymore.

I went and applied for the job anyway, and whne i found out i got it, i wanted to decline the offer. In those times where we seem lost and afraid, thas when we know Jesus is calling us on to those shores. He's in that boat waiting for us to come to Him. Yet were afraid, afraid of not knowing wha will happen. WHen we become afraid thas when we start to sink same way Peter did.

But as always He tells us, 'Do not be afraid I am with you. I have called each by name. Come and follow me i will give you hope, i love you and you are mine.' When were lost and afraid thas when we must surrender errthang to Jesus. He's there showing us the way, its juss are we going to be open in letting Him show it to us? Are we going to open up our hearts to let Him work in us.

So i shall bid farwell to the ol 'champions.' I praise God for giving me the experience to truly work w/kids. Kids of various ages, various needs and wants. A place that will hold memories of forever.

I was reading GP's blog bout blogs, the topic that SH has been talking bout recently. It seems like errone is addicted to this blog invention. Not necessarly in terms of posting, but in reading whas going in people's lives and minds. FOr me the moment i sign online, i check my blog then errone elses. Blogs have become my morning OC Register/LA times. Seriously, during skool id be late sometimes cuz i would be reading and catching up on blogs.

Reading blogs and checking up on your own is like a morning routine for most people. Its like reading your paper w/a cup of coffee. Then as you go out through your day and meet w/your friends you'll say, 'hey did you read such and such's blog?' The same way that people say,'hey did you read that article bout blah blah?'

Though i think im different then most people in the sense that i print out my blog entries. Ive been doing that for a year now and im working on the 4th big binder of entries. Im so glad boss lady gave me that idea! I print them out @ work! haha Its juss i put so much effort into my entries, id hate for the blogger site to go completely down one day and never be able to get back up. Then wha?! I wouldve lost all my entries since nov. 2002. So for those who put endless hours of effort into thurr entries, i suggest you print your entries out and make a book as i have.

I finally saw shrek 2 w/melissa and jay tonite. It was a really funny movie! I think im like one of the last people to finally watch it. I think i like the second one better then the first. Mike Meyes is hillarious! I juss love the whole theme of furry tales and wha not. SO if you get the chance go see it before its out! I wanna see 'saved' cuz mandy moore is in it! ha

Please pray for my friend's grandpa. He is in the hospital for kidney failure and is working on one lung. On top of that he's hooked up to some machine and the doctors/family has to decide whether to keep him on it or not. Lord God merciful healer, pour out your most precious blood and heal the broken wounds of erin's grandfather. Guide their family through this difficult time and give them peace in their hearts. Watch over them and please protect them. Blessed Mother ask for your most powerful intercession through your son. AMen.


17 more days till LSS!

"I promise you the world, so please dont ever go away..."im done, im out God Bless!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger dorothy said…

    it's hard to move on from things that we love so dearly. when they end, it's like a part of ourselves die with it.

    hey, good idea about printing the blogs. goodness... that would take so much space. hmmm... maybe i'll cut and paste it onto word files. dang it, i wanna back up my template too. it may not look like it, but i spend a heck of a lot of time personalizing that thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home