Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, February 15

How Beautiful is the Body of Christ

"It is a great honor to you who are married that God, in His design to multiply souls who may bless and praise Him for all eternity, causes you to cooperate with Him in so noble a work..."

FOr the past hour I've been working on putting together this power point for confirmation class tomorrow. Erryurr we do a reflection on the Passion, usually I try and do it during lent. Anyway, this yurr I decided to enhance it a little bit by adding pictures from the Passion of Christ. So while theyre meditating on the the Passion they have some to visualize. I was juss thinking I should do the same thing for the sorrowful mysteries of the rosary. Hopefully, Sandy will let me use her projector tomorrow. As I was doing this, I was juss in total awe of the sacrafice Christ made. It helped lift some of this stuff I was feeling off my shoulders. Praise God how he works in such mysterious ways.

I found out today that in my geo class that mike cao's gf, joy is in thurr. How funny, I didnt even realize it. At skool, I really dont pay attention to my surroundings of whas going on. I juss go to class and then leave when its over. Dont really make time to stop and make friends, and do the whole chit-chat thing. Geo class was boring, I wish I wouldve brought something to do or read ha I saw a purple sign in sheet at the door, and then I saw it was for another class...aww maaan! haha

Afterwurrds went and ran errand for burr, then picked up our lunch then met him up at the block. We re sturrted our annual valentine's day philly cheesteak luncheon. Though we only get the philly cheesesteak from thace place philly's best. Its kinda expensive but they make some really good philly cheesteak sandwhiches. Anyway, so we sat and ate our lunch, then we purrted our ways and said, 'see you next year friend!' haha thatd be funny if it was like that, we only see each other once a yurr during our luncheon.

Work was pretty chill, being we didnt have an abuduance of kids. I was expecting more only cuz of the holiday. Maybe some of them are out on vacation or something. THis one new kid asked me if I could find him or buy him a 'livestrong' bracelet. I think he wants one cuz he sees errone else whurring them now. Its one of those 'in' things, whurr you gotta have them. Too bad the only nike town is on rodeo drive. I was looking through the job flier and thurrs a couple of things I saw interesting. Maan I need to get out, errmonth I keep saying the same thing and I end uo only being stuck in teh same situation.

Dropped by the blessed sacarment at savio. Im so glad my boss showed me that place. It really is the place to be. Never do I feel so much peace and happiness. Thurr whurr a lot of people thurr too. A lot of them were hispanic couples, they mustve had some kind event prior. I wanted to stay longer but I couldnt I had to get back. Oh man I keep yawning, I'll add more later, I juss have no more energy.

sOOoOooooo tired!

"Girl whatever you ask me to do i'll do it..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home