Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, November 18

Appreciative

"To truly measure a man's character, look at they way they treat their inferiors, not their superiors..."

LONG DAY: Man I felt like all I did today was put out fires at work. I think the sub had a real difficult time w/the kids. Heck, even I did and I'm w/them all the time. So I sent my first kid to the office, it was juss too much. Actually, I had to tell him in spanish, or at least attempted to w/my ghetto spanish skills. 'Vamos a la officina.' ahahahha He broke down and started to cry, tears rolling down his cheeks, him shaking his head that he doesnt want to go, repeating sentences in spanish that I had no idea wha he was talking bout. The compassionate side of me, felt sorry for him and wanted to give in. However, I realized I had to be firm otherwise this kind if behavior will continue. Or at least set an example for the other kids, that if they mess around too much its, major.

CAUGHT: In SRE tonite, er faith formation actually ha, we were talking bout the mass. I was going over the different parts of the mass. Explaining wha each parts mean, it is only important they know whas going on. So as I'm lecturing I see one of the kids in front slowly start to put his down. Next thing I know I see his eyes closing! Ooh man that kinda pissed me off! I got mad at him and told him he needs to pay attention, so he knows whas going on. He's the kid that likes to draw rappers and their names. These kids sometimes, I dont know wha goes inside their heads. Wha bugs me most bout them is when they dont listen to directions, you tell him not to do something and they go ahead and do it! Agh!

EDUCATION: Its funny how in today's society, so much emphasis is put on education. Finish skool, this way you can get your degree so in return you can get a good job w/nice pay. Yet at the same time, education is more becoming less and less affordable. Or say you do finish your skooling, get your degree whas next? There are so many people in that unemployment line, waiting for something to show up. For example, my best friend juss finished receiving her ba last spring, yet has still to land any kind of job. What sucks, is that there are people out there who dont even go to skool, dont get receive any type of degree yet are out there makin double amount you'll ever make. It's pretty crazy world we live in. It makes you kinda wonder if there really is a pay off in finishing skool.

COFFEE WITH THE CUZ: Decided to skip the weekly guys nite and have starbucks w/my cousin. Tried something new last nite, different from the norm, actually we both did. Usually, errtime I go to starbucks I get the carmel maccahiato. This time, we both got the gingerbread latte, sometimes Im a little hesitant to try new things, but it was good! So we sat there for hours talking bout errthang, life, family, skool, work, church etc. Its funny cuz there's only certain people, family wise that is that I can have an intelligent convo. with. Ha we were even talking bout so you think you can dance and sharing w/her my stories ha! Anway, it was one of those cool kinda of nites where you sit and appreciate the convo youre having w/the person. As well as appreciate the person you're talking to. My cousins cool, reaaaaal cool kinda like shaved ice!







ready to unwind for the weekend!

"I know this much is true, I was blessed because I was loved by you..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home