Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, June 18

01. I hurt: cuz my first marriage didnt work out =(
02. I love: my community! especially...haha
03. I hate: when people juss dont listen to me
04. I cry: i dont cry @ all, i have no emo in me haha jk
05. I fear: being lost in the forest haha
06. I hope: that i will fall in love and live happlily ever after...that was gay haha
07. I am sad: when i dont get to see...
08. I feel alone: when im emo haha
09. I kill: myself when im late to some function! agh!
10. I talk: a lot!
11. I listen: to people when they talk to me
12. I break: pusos haha yeah right not even close
13. I see: a once broken care-o-lot coming back together
14. I smell: my bo haha ew sick
15. I taste: nothing im hungry
16. I work: @ the city of stanton, man i need to get promoted!
17. I remember: when i scored 135 bowling! haha
18. I hold: no grudges against anyone
19. I hide: what i may be really feelin sometimes
20. I pray: that i dont go back to exile haha
21. I walk: around the house
22. I drive: myself crazy thinking of you
23. I read: vibe! woOOo
24. I burn: errthang in sight
25. I breathe: through my nose
26. I play: with kids that are oa!
27. I miss: lots of things...
28. I touch: the keyboard
29. I learned: that being exile sucks! haha
30. I feel: lazy
31. I know: boss lady birfday party is tonite! woOoo
32. I said: i havent said anything since i woke up
33. I dream: well that i had made this really d0pe soup, noodle soup for the seniors @ work
34. I have: to get food for tonite
35. I want: to get new shoes and a new tv and new digicam
36. I fall: for ann cuz were now married haha jk
37. I wait: for my birfday to come!
38. I need: my own computer
39. I live: for lots of food! haha

"I found your picture today, i swear ive changed my ways. I just called to say i love you, come back home i love you..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home