Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, June 18

"We make a living by what we get, but make a life by what we give..."

Agh, i had a Lord of the Rings picture i wanted to scan and post but i lost it! booo maybe i left @ work on my desk by accident. If i find it tomorrow i guess ill post it on hurr. Its 1245am, my eyes are hurting and im watching menace II society, im sure yall remember that movie. haha I told ya i like them urban black movies, except this one aint comedy. haha Actually im not exactly watching the movie full force. Hmm so let;s move on with my day.

I finally got the window fixed in my car. It looks nice again, though im all paranoid now bout something else happening to it. I know imma get weired out driving it tomorrow. I was kinda freaked out on the way home from the kings that early morning. After i saw the hole, i was thinking of all these crazy bad things happening to me. Then i got skurred right when i pulled up and the whole thing shattered into broken glass. =( I looked inside the car and i was getting flashbacks of that sun. morning. Well its all fixed now, so im happy.

Praise God for juss great friends who are there when you need them. Like last nite how jeanne picked me up to go kojis last nite and dropped me off. HOw banne took me to work this morning and how ann picked me up and dropped me off from work today. Thanks all yall for juss helping me out when i was a scrub. haha Forreal though, thanks for all the help! I really appreciate it and once i accumlate some more $$ over the summa, ill reward you all. haha

So reirich told me to make this chatroom and theres like a million people in the room. Well i had a randumb thought earlier today. Actually i had two. First off, its crazy how errone is all into the digicam revolution now. I remember back n the day, when it was only me. I was the only paparazzi, then it grew as more and more people caught on to the digicam revo. Now errone has one! Because mine is sooo obsolete(and broken too, i think) Im retiring from the digicam revo. until i get a new one. However, i will substitute errnow and then.

Next random thought, deals w/by brotha robby. Its crazy, i remember back in aug. It was a cold summer evening. haha ANyway the setting takes place inside his house in the kitchen. We were killing time before watching a movie. I forgot what movie we were gonna see, weve seen so many movies together. Well i remember he told me he was going to start to work out and loose weight. Now look so many months later how pogi, sexy and slim he is! haha on the reals yo! He worked out day and nite, he went all out! But i give him mad props for all his determintation and dedication. Agh there i blogged bout it, now are you happy?! haha

Work was aiight today, i was getting a little impatient and frustrated w/the girly girls. We were running lines for these different types of skits. Well to sum it all up, little girls are juss full of drama! agh one thing right after the other which gives me a headache! Its hard working with little girls who whine a lot and juss are oa. ahhh thas why i perfer working with older kids, less whinning. Though theyre still oa.

Prayer meeting was really good tonite, teh spirit was moving up down all aronud the room. There were many new faces, mainly adults. Jeanne let the spirit talked to her tonite and away she went w/her prayers. Good job jeanne! I dont know im too skurred and i dont think im ready yet to lead usiing spontaenous prayers. i think ill juss stick to the stories. haha Fr. Paul seems to enjoy them anyway, in fact he remembers two of the ones i had read last week. Banne came back to prayer meeting tonite, which was totally d0pe. Rocky came and his friend who though achie was hot. haha

Reirch seemed really happy tonite like real hmm i dont wanna say bubbly but juss excited. haha SH trends catch on like wildfire. Its tight though, someone starts a trend and errone else hops right on like its wildfire! That didnt make sense. I wanna throw a bonfire, but this summer is juss hella packed. I dont know if theres even time to do it. I remember when jeanne and i went to the beach back in hmm late march? We were over looking the pier and we said we couldnt wait till summer came. Now, summer is already hurr pretty much.

Jason #2 and i were doing some acting tonite outside of mcdonalds. Ju ju be was filming the whole thing too, i must say were bof pretty good actors. Jaymee was asking jumbo bout his suprise hes working on. THen she said the suprise will be...'suprise im in the pi!' hahahah i thought that was funny. Poor babyvee having work problems that sucks. Though i know how boss' can be sometimes...agh!

Okay so i need people err friends to accompany me to vegas july 11-13. When this was planned on easter my cousins were gonna go. NOw theyre not and i juss have my parents, sister and some of my aunts and uncles going. Which is coo but hello i need people to drink it up with! I need someone to stay out late with, i dont wanna be back in the hotel @ like 10pm. haha I wanna be back in durr @ 10am!

There was a priest at my sister's grad. last week. I thought that was pretty funny, i saw him in the crowd taking pictures as the kids were walking up the asile. haha MAybe one of the kids needed a last min. confession or something before he/she received their diploma. What else is durr to talk bout, man i still cant get over that cute girl that came into work yesterday. Cute girls never come into the city of stanton. Actually there's this asian chick who teaches the senior physicall fitness...maybe i can hook up w/her. hahaha

How many sh trends can you name? Blogs, Html codes, nelly slang, digicam revo. Oh it was funny jeanne brought up my old friend lelia. Im sure the guys remember her real well. For those who dont know the story it goes something like this...back in sept. the guys had gone out to lunch @ the loft. MMmM spam masubi! Well the waitress was aiight. They got a box to pack the extra food and we had an extra box, so they left my # on the back of it. At first i was agh, whyd you do that for?! THen i said its coo, whatever its unlikely she'll call.

Well that nite i go to apologetics and tell them that she called me back and were talking for a while. I made up this whole story bout her. I said her name was lelia and i created a fake # for her and errthang. hahah it was totally funny seeing them so into the story. Of course though, they found in the end it was all fake and a joke. haha Another one of those,'it would make for a better story though' type of story. Juss like the april fools joke i played! hahha


I need friends to go to vegas wif me!!!

"WOuldnt you agree baby you and me, we gotta a groovy kind of love..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home