Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, June 22



"The Blessed Sacrament is the first and supreme object of our worship. We must preserve in the depths of our heats a constant and uninterrupted, profound adoration of this precious pledge of Divine Love."
-Saint Mary Euphrasia Pelletier


Today we celebrate the greatest gift our Lord has left for us. HIs body and blood inside the eucharist.

On this feast of Corpus Christi in cities and towns throughout the world, Christians accompany our Lord in procession. Hidden in the host he moves through the streets and squares — just as during His earthly life — going to meet those who want to see Him, making Himself available to those who are not looking for Him.
The Corpus Christi procession makes Christ present in towns and cities throughout the world. But His presence cannot be limited to just one day, a noise you hear and then forget. It should remind us that we have to discover our Lord in our ordinary everyday activity. Side by side with this solemn procession, there is the simple, silent procession of the ordinary life of each Christian. He is a man among men, who by good fortune has received the faith and the divine commission to act so that he renews the message of our Lord on earth. We are not without defects; we make mistakes and commit sins. But God is with us and we must make ourselves ready to be used by Him, so that He can continue to walk among men. -Exeprt from Christ passing us by.

Yesterday was a whole lot of nothing going on. I slept in till almost 12pm, something i havent done in ages. Then i tore up the whole kitchen. I wrote a grip out yesterday, but the stupid network wasnt working or something like that. So now im rewriting this whole entry. I dont even remember exactly what i wrote in hurr. Oh well. I pretty much worked on teh kitchen all afternoon till about 5pm, then i got ready to go the SFC intro. talk.

I picked up ju ju be, otherwise known as the filipino guru and we picked up some fliers from spv. From there we went to St. Gregory's i think its called for the sfc program. Jeanne and i didnt know anyone and we had to fill out this form where they all asking errthang bout you. Including your pin and SS # oh man that form was long! Now if i dont show up theyre gonna stalk me to see where i was. haha

The program was coo, there;s too different ministires under that whole clp. Like they havve sfc, cfc, kfc, yfc, tfc, tlc hahaha which one of the following are not a clp ministry? They should juss make one big program and call it 'people for Christ' This eliminates the confusion of what ministry youre from. haha forreal people ask you some question like what ministry youre in and you get im in sfc. Then the persons like sfc? what the hell is thaT? then you gotta explain and blah blah blah. PFc elimiates all that trouble.

The talks were back to back to back. OH whY?! They needed some kind of break inbetween one of the talks. Well thas what i think, cuz people like me cant sit still long. I kept moving around and texting errone i know during some of the talks. Dont get me wrong the talks were really good, i juss wish they had some kind of stretch break inbetween. This way you dont get sleepy and start falling asleep duriing the talks.

Reirich gave his testimony bout being 'blinded.' HOw we need to have a personal relationship w/God and how he didnt have that before cuz his eyes wurr set on materialisitic stuff. Once he found SFC it helped change his life around to make more time for God and develop a prayer life. Basic point, God should be our focus in all that we do was the point of this talk. To make sure we have a one on one relationship w/him.

The mexican gave a talk bout why its worf staying through the SFC program. The benefits he;s receieved from it and how it has helped him spiritually. The moderators would ask errnow and then, 'is it worf it?' then ju ju be yelled out, 'let me work it!' hahah it was funny he didnt realize he was talking so loud. hahahah This guy from up norf gave a d0pe testimony on how his life use ot be before. Like how he had errthang he ever wanted, then he went the wrong direction and lost it all. HOw God gave him a second chance later on down the line to make up for it. Now he's a missionary in the PI. It was a d0pe story, praise God for people like him.

I need to prayer whether im going to stay through the whole program or not. There's a coulpe of negative things to it, one its a sat. evening and two i woudlnt be able to go to carson for prayer meeting in 8 weeks! Besides that i have 1000 other things going on in my life. Well see where God wants me to go, maybe its all stuff that i could use to help teach sre in the fall. Id like to finish and graduate the program and then thatd be 1000th ministry im involved in. hahahaha God will direct me to whurr i need to go.

Oh yeah there was this one girl who was kinda cute durr @ SFC. She gave a talk also, i forogt what the title of hers was about. Anywya, i guess she knew jeanne and jaymee, so they small talked and what not. She said she remembered me frmo the youf rally cuz i was the one jumping up and down. ON top of that she thought herself oh, wow another non-filipino. Then she asked, youre not filipino are you? Then i continued to stand adn listen till she said she had a man who did teh sfc program in jersey. I told her, 'girl whas yo man gotta do w/it?!' haha

I went to adoration last ntie @ St. Dominic Savio. It felt so nice ot be back durr since its been forever since ive gone durr. Errtime im durr it juss so peaceful to be talking to Jesus and juss sit durr and having him talk to you. He told me last nite, 'Do not worry about tomorrow, for i will take care of you.' I had attempted to go St. Peter Chanel thinking they had adoration durr. BUt i came to a empty parking lot and closed doors. Oh well at least i got to go to St. Dominics.

Durrs this d0pe song i was listening to last nite. I havent heard it in the longest time, its called 'send out a prayer.' its by annointed cuz the song is annoitned! haha that was corny. anyway im dedicating it to my pb cuz oh so d0pe! Hurrs to you pB...

You try to say that nothing's wrong
but my heart can feel right through your camaflouge
don't try to tell me you'll be strong
I've been there too I know this road is hard oh yeah

when the ache feels stronger
than the strength you feel inside
it's there in your weakness
his grace will abide

Just let me send out a prayer, a cry
for help to heaven from me
Just let me send out a prayer,
Speak hope into despair for you

Let me send out a prayer for you

We're to help each other, weather these storms together
In the name of love.
That's what friends are all about. Here to help each other out.
When the push comes to shove. Ohhh.

I'll pray you through anything that you face.
Don't worry about a thing. Cuz I'll plead your case.

Just let me send out a prayer a cry,
for help to heaven from me. (Send down a prayer, send down a prayer)
Just let me send down a prayer
speak hope into despair for you

No need to worry cuz I'm in your corner.
No matter how the road may turn. (My turn, ooo yeah, mmmm)

I'll pray you through anything that you face
Don't worry about a thing cuz I'll plead your case.

Send out a prayer, a cry
for help to heaven from me. (A prayer away, A prayer away)
Just let me send out a prayer, a cry
for help to heaven from me.(Send out a prayer, send out a prayer)
Send out a prayer for you, send out a prayer for you

woOoo firework stands are out now, which means im only 2 weeks away from the big 2-1! uh oH!!


As Fred would say, 'WAR 24/7 adoration! woOO!

"Josie youre my source of most frustration, forgive when i dont meet expectation..."im done, im out God bless!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home