Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, June 19

"We are not called to be ‘successful’, but FAITHFUL...”


I can say, now, that I’m glad my friends pushed me to expand my horizons. You know, faith can work in a similar way. It’s not always easy to share our faith with other people, especially close friends and family. When you or I have had a profound or powerful experience of the love of God, often we feel obligated and excited to share it. That’s good. Often times too, however, we get disappointed when those we wish to share it with are uninterested or refuse to listen – that’s not good.

When it comes to matters of faith we should remember the wisdom of the Saints, like Blessed Mother Theresa who reminded us that, “We are not called to be ‘successful’, but FAITHFUL.” We are faithful to God when we live and share the Gospel with others, NOT when they are “converted” or “transformed”. We are not anyone’s Savior…that job has already been filled.

We cannot change anyone. Only God can change the hearts of others, when those hearts are moved, and open to Him. All we can do is to be faithful and faith-filled, showing others how wonderful a new experience can be through our personal love of it, our recommendation and our willingness to “share” from our own plate in bite size pieces. That is the ‘faithfulness’ that Mother Theresa spoke about, and that is the faithful example that St. Paul speaks about in Ephesians 3:17-19.

You’ve heard that “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink”. Same premise here – you can drive someone to Church, but you can’t make them love God. I need to concentrate on continually trying to change MY own heart more, growing in love of God and neighbor. I need to concentrate on being faithful, and through that faithfulness, God willing, someday I may just be successful, too.

Sometimes its so hard to share your faith w/other people. Especially those who are not catholic. I find it hard trying to talk to one of my good friends. A fallen away catholic now protestant, who always tells me he's christian and im catholic. Though i always tell him were bof christian. I praise God for those who i encounter that i can share my faith with. Like my boss especially and some few people who i come across with at work. It can be tough like getting people to go to prayer meeting or even having the courage to invite some random person you dont know. I've down that a couple times and it get skurred. I get insecure and start to think 'what are these people gonna think of me?' THough im happy that God gives me the strength to juss go on w/it anyway.

Today work was tiring, i was putting together 3 shelves. Working with little girls who are juss full of drama! Putting out fires and trying to discipline all at the same time. ahh all in a days work i guess, i put this other half cork/white board in my office on my wall. Now my whole side of the wall is juss flooded with pictures. Haha majority of the pictures are servant's heart. I thought of another SH trend...magic mic! wOoo All our new rec leaders start on mon. so we have a staff inservice in the morning. I have to give a talk bout the summer programs, what were doign and what i want to see. I hope these people will be coo, though i usually get a long w/errone.

I wanna give a big up to ann for bringing another d0pe person to chill with tonite. I love how she's brings all her friends around us. And the two people shes brought are really easy to get along with. I mean theyre coo, like you talk to them and stuff. For example jason #2 totally juss fits in w/errone and gets a long w/errone too. Ann brought another friend joseph tonite. I felt bad for the guy cuz his girl called him and was upset he was out w/ann i think. So he had to leave to put out a fire cuz she was going to break up w/him. Girls like that are so dumb.

Boss lady's party was juss totally happening tonite. Then again any party @ the soratorio househould is always gangsta! On the reals yo! Ju ju be came up w/this game on the magic mic. See you had to let magic mic choose a random song for you. Then sing it, the person w/the lowest score had to sing and dance in front of errone. The person w/the highest score had to choose the song for the lowest score person. It was fun, it started off w/juss ju ju be, lyn², boss lady, ann, joseph, fred, povina, and i. Then errone hopped on the random game train like banne, robby, jeanne, jl, jennif and the mexican.

We all took our turns singing these random songs. THough it was tight cuz no one really sang by themselves, we all sang with them. Big ups to jennif for her 'funky town' routine. haha That was hardcore say what karaoke! Then banne doing mambo #5 in tagalog and scoring a 97! wow! Ann singing celebrations and jubliations haha. Povina getting lost singing some forget bout me song by some guy name louie. Fred was funny too singing his rendition of an elton john song. Robby got some christmas song, that was funny also. haha In the end ju ju be won w/a score of 98. He then had to choose a song for povina. He chose girls juss wanna have fun. haha BOss lady volunteered to back up povina, while picking me to go up durr and jennif too. hahahahah that was juss tons of fun!! Good times, good times! Ü

JPFish187: how come youre never online anymore
JPFish187: =(
DaYsL33pR: hehehe dunno
DaYsL33pR: i think its the Curse of Summer
DaYsL33pR: haha its wat my friend told me
DaYsL33pR: once again its summer and now no ones gonna be online
DaYsL33pR: i was doing good at the beginning, online ALL the time
DaYsL33pR: now im loosing the good fight
JPFish187: hahaha
JPFish187: well come back
JPFish187: and win t
JPFish187: the battle
DaYsL33pR: hahaha
DaYsL33pR: but... but
DaYsL33pR: did you see the simpsons when they stopped watchign cartoons?
JPFish187: hahai think so
DaYsL33pR: yea
DaYsL33pR: see, when they stopped
DaYsL33pR: they finally started going outside
DaYsL33pR: building stuff
JPFish187: hahaha
JPFish187: oh yeah
JPFish187: haha
DaYsL33pR: making the world a better place
JPFish187: but how will i get to talk to you
JPFish187: then
JPFish187: haha
DaYsL33pR: i'm just trying to make the world a better place
DaYsL33pR: when i go to work,d uh!
JPFish187: hahaha
DaYsL33pR: and through such ways as comments and tags on blurties and blogs
JPFish187: hahaha
JPFish187: okay okay
DaYsL33pR: hahaha im kidding
DaYsL33pR: but i wont be not online forever lol


Aww my 'Hope' will be gone for a few weeks...=(

"I will love you, as long as i live from this moment on..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home