Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, June 20

"I have run the race. The Lord stood by me and gave me strength."

Lord grant be strength to keep on running this race. I see many hills coming up, but i know with your grace im going to topple over them. I ask you to especially bless the core group right now. Watch over each and everyone of them. THe devil is coming hard at us, protect each and everyone of us O Lord. Strengthen us from the attacks of the devil. Keep us faifhful to you and your teachings. Give the weary energy O Lord to keep on running this race. Give them courage so tehy dont have to be afraid. Jesus I trust in you...


hApPy BirFdAy BoSs LaDy!

"I wonder how, i wonder why, i wonder where they are, the days we had, the songs we sang together..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home