Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, June 28



"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him..."

I like how the author makes refrence to how a friendship is not juss having someone durr next to you, but also its suppose to be a spiritual relationship too. To help and guide each other in our walks w/God. So that we can hold each other accountable in our walks. The goal of the relationship is not being together, but helping each other get to HEAVEN. I think thas really important cuz we are all responsible for each other. We all have to help each other , be God's to each other. Im extremely grateful for the friends whom i have who keep me in check when im walking crooked with God.

My next point, whoever gets w/me who becomes my wifey will get this blang blang like no other in the world ring. hahaha Im saving up for that baby! woOo check those rocks out, those are like hardcore. Juss looking at that top one makes you wanna juss bite on it. I can feel my toof coming out now. haha jk So when boss lady and hope return back from hey-why-e(hawaii), wif my new girl i will give her this ring and it have a double wedding in hawaii next year. BUt mine will be different, it will be like the one they did for puck and his wifey. Refer to the real world/road rules challenge episode # something something something. hahaha

Well yesterday was a forever long day for me. We woke up @ 6am and went to daygo for the day. We left the house @ l;ike 7am. I drove and whoa i had a hard time trying to stay awake. My fam bam tribe and i went to visit some ol family friends that were in from minn. The lady use to be like a lola to my sister and i. HEr and her husband who died a long time ago from a brain tumor had pusos of pure Gold. He made a he-man sword when i was little cuz the plastic one i had broke. To this day i still have the sword and i treasure it. He was a carpentar and made my fam bam a grip of stuff for us. So thas a brief background on them. The lady's son lives in dago and her daughter and son in law were in town also.

Got there and like 9am and i knocked out on the couch. I was freezing cuz the door was open and i felt the cold breeze. The weather was breezy cuz they live by the beach. I woke up for lunch and they made a chicken chinese salad. I looked at it and i thought, 'what the hell is this?' whurr is all the meat and rice and stuff? Thas all we had was the freaking salad!! It wasnt even that good either, though i guess the purpose of the salad was for a light lunch for they were planning on a big dinner.

I was offered to go online and of course i couldnt miss up on the offer. I went online and dloaded kazaa and aim so i was talking to robby, fred, jay da banker/ionline pimp, and reirich. Reirich suggested i go to the mall, so i asked if there was one around the area. I went to the fashion valley mall. Its a nice mall, kinda like the block, spectrum and westminster mall combined. IT was quite a nice place, they had all the big major dept. stores , big restaraunts and all that jazz. haha Was durr cute girls? of course! I saw one especially @ the dippin dots ice cream stand. I went up to get a dip n dots. She asked, wha flava you want? Then i told her baby, look me in the eyes and tell me, I’m the kinda guy you like. She totally thought i was swe3t for saying that , so she gave me her digits. haha

Went back and went online and burn a CD. Had a bigger dinner, we had some meat! NOw thas wha im talking bout! I ate all teh meat i could since i didnt eat muhc for lunch. I had to add salt cuz errthang was so bland! agh! Blah! so i added my own flava and spice. We left @ like 8 and got home 0940pm. I wanted to go to St. Peter Chanel but i was soo worn out from all the driving. I was struggling on the way home. I had being sleepy and driving. haha So much for me driving to vegas!


The above story about the dippin dots girl is fake!! haha

"Clap your hands everybody,Slide to the left Take it back now yal One hop this time Right foot lets stomp Left foot lets stomp, Cha Cha now yal..."im done im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home