Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, June 26



"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time..."

Whoa the edit your blog page has a new face look to it. ITs a bit different, it looks all hi-tech and stuff. Anyway, man what a day this has been. Many unexpected things took place today, some of them which has caused me now to worry. Im physically drained after working w/those kids today. Especially being that most of them are all little girls. THough im trying to be patient and lift up my impatience to Him.

Well my supervisor has been totally pissed off since this morning. I did my best to stay away from him and do my own thing. Which i was able to do, so he wouldnt take it out and yell at me. He was upset cuz the other rec leader we hired quit today. I guess the guy felt this job wasnt going to help him grow since it wasnt a management type of job. Thas what the guy thought it was going to be, hims uperivising a bunch of people at a park. The guy wasnt even gonna to work today, but my boss made him. So that pretty much killed the day for all of us at work. THough...im hoping something good will fruit from all this.

The director is going to interview some girl tomrrow at 9am. If im correct i think its the cute girl who applied for the position last week but they were all taken. My boss said this girl looks like shes in her twenties and has background in early childhood education. Haha watch i get my hopes up and its not hurr but some other girl. haha The bad news is, as of now i have to work on sat. for the event. Which totally bites. There isnt really anything i can do though. Im trying to accomodate them and make them happy. The city clerk came to me today and asked how i was doing and if i needed anything or wanted anything. hahah they know im marketable and they dont want to me to leave either! I told her i was content and fine.

Another thing that sucks today is that i went over my hours for the fiscal year. I had 49 hrs for the past two weeks, well the max i had left was 32. So they asked if they could pay me for the 32 hrs. then add the rest of the hours to next pay period and give me 5 extra hours on top of that. There is anything i could really do so of course i said yes. I deserve a promotion or something, on the reals! Were hiring for a youf out reach coordinator, that'll be interesting to see who'll get that position. Hopedfully its some young person.

The girls @ work, who consist of mostly women above 30 with a few exceptions want to do something for my birfday. So the week after i come back from vegas, were all going to 'happy hour' city of stanton style. haha That'll be d0pe! My bosses said theyre gonna put a bottle of good ol ice on my desk for my birfday. haha Im praying that something will come up and ill be able to go on sat. I ask for your prayers also so that i may go to the seminar. I know its gonna be off the heezy fo sheezy!

After work i picked up fliers from el captian with the intentions of goign to st. lucy's youf group. THough i changed my mind cuz i didnt want to drive out to teh lbc by myself. PLus i had to return american adobo still and this other movie, so i didnt end up going. Instead i was able to chill w/heif tonite. We were watching the twilight zone and talking bout how much $$ i spend on food alone. I remember 2 years ago, id get bacon cheese potatoe wedges along with 3 cheese sticks at jack in the box almost errday! can you imagine how much grease and cloestrol not to mention fat that i accquired from eating that. Ewww that doesnt even sound appetizing right now.

Its crazy that heif and i have only known each otehr for three years yet it seems so much longer. her real name isnt heif, its jen acutally its jenilyn(pronunced jenny-lyn). We juss call each othe heif which is heifer for short. She's a great person and im so thankful to have her in my life. Its d0pe cuz she's been durr for me in my hardest times. I guess thas why she's a best friend. Probably the other person who knows me so well. Dang, shes gonna be 22 this july, i remember meeting her when she was only 19 still. Gosh time sure passes on by...

After chillin and talking to heif about food and memories, i went to the post office. I ran into ruf)pronunced roof) at the post office. I was talking to achie on the phone and i saw ruf in her car, i was like oh thas ruf!! So i ran over durr to give her some messages from achie. Then were durr talking in front of the mail boxes talking forever. I think we should go over durr sometime and juss chill w/her. Bring some food and watch a movie or play some games. She told me it sucks sometimes when she;s home by herself.

Well thas all i can think of for now. Oh jay da banker told me that brian mcknight has a tagalog version of his song 'im sorry.' Im in the process of dloading it right now. It sounds pretty crazy and yes it is brian mcknight singing the song. I wonder what possesed him to sing a song in tagalog. Oh my rec aide made me this hip-hop cd today. haha How coo is that, its got a lot of the ol skool joints like the humpty dance, fantastic voyage, and other songs. Aiight thas it for now, please pray for me so i can go to the seminar on sat.

Oh yeah, im in the process of picking out a few places to eat for sat. Robby suggested houstons but thas hella expensive. I found this other place in newport beach called the 21oceanfront, cuz its on the pier of newport. But that looked a little too expensive too. Im looking at this McCormick & Schmick's in irvine off of main st. IM planning on making a decision by tomorrow so i can send out teh evite.


Whurr to eat? Whurr to eat? Pray for me please so i can go to the Eucharist Seminar!

"Aye yo, what about you, what about me I'm tryin' to get dough, nothin' come for free..."im done, im out God bless!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home