Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, June 25



"If angels were capable of envy, they would envy us for two things:one is receiving Holy Communion, and the other is suffering..."-St. Faustina

I love this picture, this is was taken 3 decembers ago for our friend's birfday dinner. The other guys i use to chill w/before sh were into dragon ball z. Id watch erronce in a while but never got into it really. Anyway, so we took this dragonball z pose, which you see above. haha its pretty funny i think. Ah those were the days doing the same thing errweekend. Eat out then watch the latest movie @ the block. haha

Today was coo. I got to talk to archie online, that was the first time ive ever talked to him online i think. haha But it was a good convo, then on the way to work i ended up seeing again @ teh stop light on western. Then we talked again on my way to work. haha Then i ended up seeing him @ mcondalds later on aftter prayer meeting.

Work was really good today, i had 12 kids w/me today. They spent half the time making paper plate spirals and having contests to see who can make the longest one. One of the city council members dropped by and he was really pleased and happy w/all the kids. Which made me feel good and my boss was happy. Then later on we played red rover outside. That was fun! Red rover red rover send reirich right over. haha One of the girls lost her toof. Came back they watched the movie 'treasure planet.' Later on one of the parks & rec commissiners came in and saw my room and was totally impressed.They all like me! haha esp the parks & rec comission.

Big ups to my prayer buddy jem, for doing such a d0pe job leading prayer meeting. I love her prayers, she gives her whole heart up to God. Surrenders errthang to Him. I told her last nite next time i lead i might try not bring anything and juss let teh spirit talk to me. We'll see how that goes, i dont know im skurred to do that. Or i might juss write dwon prayers and use less stories. Its getting harder and harder each time i prepare my materials for prayer meeting. There's this song i want to try out...if possible, well see.

Jay from the bank came to prayer meeeting along w/his friend billy. The other jay was suppose to go, but he never showed up. I thought he wouldve told jl last nite he was gonna go. Apparently not cuz JL didnt even know till i told her tonite. I was going to tell her @ mass but i totally forgot after mass. I think imma the other jay, bowler jay haha cuz i met him last mon. going bowling. Bowling jay or somethign to that extent. Bof of the jays are d0pe people. BIg ups to robby for taking the time out to talk to him and stuff.

Jay from the bank and i had a nice conversation. Its actually probably are longest one haha or something. He was showing me pictures of this girl he use to like then this other girl from up norf he flew her down from. I was giving him some advice bout this one girl hes kinda talking to. The girl lives in daygo and errtime her and jay talk shes always talking bout how great this other guy, jason treats her. I guess the girl told jay that he wasnt really treating well and he wasnt doing stuff for her so thas why she started to hang out w/taht guy jason.

Shed call jay but only to talk bout how great jason is. She had told jay that she deserves better cuz she did 10 times more then what he did for her. His thing was why do you gotta compare? I guess he always durr for her helping her w/hw or juss talking to her. The girl got discouraged w/jay cuz she was waiting for him to ask her out already. Yet shes the type always going out and meeting new people. Where as he wanted to see some kind of commitment first. So last sun he was driving to church and he calls her. She tells him straight up, ' dont think i like you anymore.' Oooh harsh! She apologized for it but also told jay he needed to work for her. Meaning like he needed to work for her to give him a chance.

BooOO that straigh out stupid. I could tell already that girl is like high maintence and has all these expecations. Why should he have to work to get a chance w/her. Especially after she said i dont think i like you anymore. I suggested to him not to pursue her anymore. Shes not worf his time and theres better things to do. She jsus want your attention cuz you give her the attention she likes. There was moer i said but thats the basics. Agh, i could never be w/a girl like that. I told him not to call her anymore, he could be friends but not call her anymore.


Whurr can we eat out for my birfday?

"I got the magic stick, I know if I can hit once, I can hit twice, I hit the baddest chicks..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home