Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, June 24



"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something, but to be someone..."

That's me showing off my buffness at the capt.s birfday party a couple weeks ago. Haha i know its retarted but thought id put it on hurr anyway. Today was a very busy day at work, praise God though for a successful one.
I woke up @ 715am this morning and im so tired cuz i slept @ 130am. THough i guess its better then working @ 6am oh gosh that sucks! agh! i remember those 6-2pm shifts erronce in a while. It was nice getting off @ 2pm but the days were longer and oh man i hated waking up @ 530am.

We had staff inservice today at work, to go over all the rules and expectations of errthang. I did a d0pe presentation on pretend event i would plan out. My boss was very happy w/it! woOo i did it so it looked organized and all durr. Robby knows how im anal bout being organized and keeping things clean and neat. haha They took us out to lunch today too @ red robin. It was very good stuff! Mmmm

I wanted to take a nap today after work but i didnt get the chance. Thas why im so worn out now. Thas probably why also i didnt bowl well. I love bowling on mon. nites, its a good way to start off the week. That guy jay from the bank came. Imma call him banker jay now hahah even though he doesn work @ the bank. He brought his brother, and his brother's girl and their friend. They were coo people, its funny their friend works w/babyvee @ juice it up. It was funny cuz when he saw babyveee he was like ' alright the juice it up team is hurr now.' hahaha
I took michael w/me, you remember the really tall mike. He bowled very well for being his first time in a while. He had that 'left hand' advantage thing going on tahs why. Jl brought back her friend neighbor friend jay. Imma call neighboord jay. I still havent come up w/anything for ann. We bowled till almost 12am and then went to get soemthign to eat w/ju ju be. im too tired to write more.


Hurr robby, i freaking did it the right way! haha

"I've waited so long to say this to you, if you're asking do I love you this much, I do..."Im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home