Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, June 27

"THe mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one..."

Wow blogger changed its edit face page again. Im too tired and lazy to post a picture up tonite. THough durr is one i will post tomorrow. My sister is dumb she maxed out her credit card already, the limit was $250, it may not seem like much but when youre making like $7 an hour it is. haha She said i was dumb...haha obviously not! Its finally warming up! wooo now its starting to feel like summa baby! Lets make it blazin hot!

We hired the girl that was invtwd this morning. She wasnt the cute girl, i guess my boss couldnt find her application! bOooo that! So now i got another older lady as my co-worker. Why isnt any younger girls applying for the position cmon now!!! I guess the city clerk and some other people suggested to make me a full time rec leader. That would be nice, but i would run out of things to do #1 and #2 i wouldnt be able to do it in the summer.

That stupid guy that quit yesterday told my boss that he felt like it was a 'slap in the face' when i was teaching him how to write a receipt out. My boss told him i was only showing him policies and procedures for the city. Then he said i show my boss how to use that book. Agh! that irritated me i never really liked that guy to begin with. haha oh well i dont have to worry about him anymore. Poor kids @ the park whom he abanonded. He told them he was going to throw a birfday party for one of the little girls at the park. He ended up not doing it for her. I felt bad so i bought a cake and made her feel special for the day.

What a interesting week at work i tell you. One good thing, is that i got more kids this week. God has supplied w/me w/more interesting kids. Looks like ill be working this sat. to my dismay. =( I hope though its gonna be easy and fast. My boss feels bad that i have to work, i wish i didnt booo! oh well i guess i gotta be flexible. IM looking towards in asking for a promotion, though i wont do it for a while. I need to really work on training these new people. Make sure theyre doing well. I juss want to be changed to Senior Rec leader. I ran into one of the city council members today @ the market. Chatted w/him for a while, gotta do the politics! haha

I didnt get to go to mass today! =( i was too busy chit chatting w/errone at work. I got off 45 min later than i shouldve. Came home and told my parents what happened at work and stuff. Talked bout what im going to do next sat. for the wedding. agh! how i dred that stupid wedding to come. Im leaving @ 830pm from the place. I know its gonna be whack and boring and i wont have anyone to really talk to. Okay moving on, next subject...

I think the highlight of today was going to sol! I was decieved by jeanne telling me she wasnt gonna go anymore. Then i saw christy durr and iw as like yesss someone i know! It was fun we did a very light praise & worship. We finished the section on saints off w/a game called 'who wants to be a saint.' Pretty much the same as who wants to be a millionare. Except you save souls and not $$. JL went up first and did pretty well. Christy went up after and got the question wrong. Then i finished the game off save 1 million souls!

After we had a felllowship dinner, i ate some pasta and ice cream w/cookies! MmM it was really good stuff. We were in groups and the question we had to share w/errone is, 'what would you want to be the patron saint of?' So erroen shared the mex, jeanne and jumbo was in my group. The mex said something bout finding wives...figures thats something he would say. Then he said forreal he would be the patron saint of being an open eurr. He said errone comes to him w/their problems i guess he's a good listener. I dont know i havent bombarded him w/mine, i dont know if he could handle mine. haha jk

Jeanne said she would be the patron saint of people who have diabetes. That was a good answer, i never thought of that one. This question made me think back to april when fred, reirich, jay, jeanne and i were talking botu this. Thas when we came up w/the 'Blessed reirich of the blang blang!' hahaha that was funny. Good times, good times. I said id be the patron saint or depenablity. Meaning you could depend on me to help out or talk or be on time. Especially when it comes to being prompt and on time. haha Then hurr comes ju ju be, he said he would be the patron saint of...wingmen. OH man i was like great, thats so annointed! haha jk no he did say that though forreals. haha NIck was juss laughing and then we had to explain to errone what a 'wingman' is.

I saw bess and leslie tonite. Leslie said again how shes loves SH men. haha She told me she's part of that 'frienster' thing. There you go fred, another person to friend up wif! haha Bess cut her hurr its really short like hmm id say a little above her shoulders. Her and some other SOlers were signing on my celli. wOOo its pretty tight! They sang 'I love you Lord' and some other song that i was feelin. I also got bess' new # since well you know that story...Then later in the parking lot ju ju be, the mex, jeanne, jl, erruk, me, christy were all talking bout Fat nicknames for our communities. Like SH is servants heart attack. SOL is spirit of love handles, lf is love and fat, sfc is super fat christians. hahahaha

Later in the parking in a second conversation, nick brought up a inter-community paintball game. Then we were making fun of christy cuz they would stand out w/their bright yellow shirts. haha Christy said how they would be bright and fat. haha The idea sounded pretty coo, but its likely to happen. Too much going on in the world. haha I heard this really d0pe song tonite by nelly and pdiddy, i dont know the title of it though. I was reading some ol email from 2 yrs. ago. I ran into some ol ones banne and boss lady sent me. Whoa that was forever long ago!


Saint Ju Ju Be the patron saint of all wingmen! haha

"I'm given you all my time just come and feel the flavor whether its rain or shine..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home