Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, June 30

"Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand..."

Thas why also Jesus sent this discplies out using the buddy system! NOt one but twoooooooo! haha
Well i dotn really got much to say cuz i didnt do anything really at all today. Though i was thinking how excited i am now that summer is hurr. Its coo these past few weeks ive been meeting new people or talking to old people whom i havent really talked to in a while. Like example meetnig new people w/sfc like that girl grace and who else have i met so far this summer. Hmm i guess thas it. haha As for old people like bess, gail, xavier and so on.

Im blessed to have met some really d0pe people over the course of this past year. Im sure this summer im going ot meet some more d0pe people to add to my buddy list and phone book. haha Like how last summer i met bess and erik, got to knwo sol people a little bit better. Then meeting the whole l & f community during their lss. I remember that i was debating whether to go or not that morning. El juego was SUPPOSE to go but he ended up too tired to go. I myself was extremely worn out for soemthign was going on that nite before. I ended up going though.

It was quite long maybe cuz i was juss so physically worn out. My group was coo though. Then errone was over @ the mejias that nite. I was happy to see my own community again. THough it wasnt until i started to frequently go their prayer meetings that i got to know errone. When i got my name tag and became part fo their community too! hah that was tight. JL came w/me the first time i went to their prayer meeting. The next time i brought some more peoples. The point of this story is i dont know, whurr im going w/it. haha

I dont feel like writing anymore...haha dude people sure like to hate on my blog, oh well. They dont know that when they mess w/me they mess w/the 1200 other people that i know. Thas why it helps toeach out and connect w/others. oh check out wha ju ju be said...

jumbz1214: geezs you remember your girls before each meal?? when you say GRACE before meal.. and say BESS us o lord in these thy... UGH JASON!

hahaha i thought that was funny...


5 more days and counting...

"Oh girl i think i love, im always thinking of ya i want you to know ill do it all for love..."im done im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home