Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, June 29

"To see things in the seed, that is genius..."

Praise God for a good day! I was really exahausted yesetreday and well i woke up later than i shouldve. Then i was trying to get the seminar itenerary for aela. My printers werent even working and my other comp. is jacked up or something. agh! So i went to church and i got snapped @ by fr. kevin. haha Then i saw all these people come in and i was really excited!I reallly wanted to stay and juss chill and learn. Oh well i guess God needed me in other places.

So i went to work and it was real chill. Blew up some balloons, put up some signs and listened to the parks & recs. commission meeting. WEnt to teh park and showed the proposed areas for the skatepark. Went back into the commission meeting and i ended up falling asleep. haha One of teh city council memebers woke me up. It was coo i didnt get in trouble by boss juss laughed.

Went back to spv and helped w/whatever was left to do. Came home and then i walked to the king residence, well im sure you knwo why. haha that was fun, we had some good bbq! mmmmm boo we didnt get a chance to play mafia! Now were never gonna get a chance to play it. Though we played the quadro four card game that was fun! Though it can get hard and frustrating, then i had stupid tarot card reading again. Those d & b cards dont like me or somehting. hhaha PLayed soooooooooooooul train again on the fridge! hahahah i love playing that game! Though some letters were missing this time. I dont knwo what happened.

Went to sfc tonite w/jeanne and ju ju be. That was fun, i went to confession over inside the church first off then went to the talk. The first talk is on God's love, juss like lss. The speaker was alright, he talked a lng tiem. He repeated himself a lot and said, 'okay okay' like after errother sentence. I shouldve counted the # of okays he had said. We then split into groups and i need a new group. Our group leader didnt really even open it up for sharing. There were things i wnated to shurr from the talk! agh he talked bout himself coming hur and being new to the states. I was suppose to be in reirichs group but then he swithched me out since he alreay knew me! boooo

After it was over, i was working on my part for the matrix. I invited this one girl grace to come to prayer meetings on tues. She told me thas when she usually has houehould. She asked for my # so we exchanged #s and email address. I also invited her to coem on sat. too. haha There were more people to look at tonite rather then last week. Which alsos made the nite worf coming. haha im working on 'project retool.' I am doing my research before i have to go up to the senate armed forces committee. haha

Went to St. Dominics w/jeanne and ju ju after sfc. I love going to St. Dominics, its always so nice and wonderful over there. I think my goal is errsat. after sfc is to go to St. Dominics and visit Jesus for a while. Yeah thas my goal for the next 8 sats. whoa thas a long time. I had a long talk w/reirich tonite boout errthang and anything. Actually it was nice, we went down memory together. Though he always brought up the negative things that happened. hahah OH well ti was still fun. Feels like ive known that foo forever, when itso nly been like 6 months. Good times, good times

boo my friend said this tonite...
JPFish187: respond to my evite
JPFish187: for my birfday
GokouWan 22: i'd rather work out on your birthday
GokouWan 22: i need to get bigger
GokouWan 22: plus we can celebrate your birthday some other time
JPFish187: booo thas whack


I think imma stay int the sfc program...haha

"Oh love oh love quit making a fool out of me..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home