Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, August 20

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind..."

I cant believe the stupid cypress college banner registration system isnt working. The page doesnt even show up and then the stupid telestar phone registration doesnt work. Wha the freak is goin on hurr?! come now, throw me a freakin bone hurr!! geez i juss need to check my updated skool schedule and i cant even do that. On top of that the stupid tag boards on errones blog dont even work! agh! oh why?! Nothing is really working now a days, my goodness, is it that hard to get some things to work around hurr. agh! imma go blow something up, better hope its not your house! haha jk

Skool was aiight well no im lying it was freaking boring! haha agh i need 2 more weeks or something cuz im not ready to go back. Its too soon for me. I had 3 classes today, thas my long day though im thinking of dropping my 8am class. SOme stupid pshyc. actually i dont even need it. The instructor is juss way weird and seems really like one of those instructors who put you on the spot if you mess up. She had us sit in alphabetical order according ot our last names. Then she said okay well let me tell you ahbout myself. She said she'll automatically fail you if you call her, ms. mrs. or miss. She said to call her by Dr. or first name. Way weird if you ask me, talk bout anal! haha Then she said now imma ask you some questions and i can ask you wahtever i want. agh yeah imma drop her stupid class and find some other class.

OH man you know youve been @ cypress college too long, when one of your ol sre students from like 1998 says 'wassup' to you. haha thas wha happened to me today, while walking and talking on the phone. I have my cousin, judith in my hist. class so thas coo. At least ill ahve someone to entertain me or talk to in the 1.5 hrs im gonna be durr. Wow all tehse prayer communities are joining friendster now. ONly one i havent seen so far is SOL. I should make one up for SOL hahah even though im even sol and see how many people well ask to be my friend. Ive gotten at least one new testimony errweek since i joined. I need to make sure i keep that up otherwise imma be pissed if i dont get one this week. haha jk well no im not hah itll mess up my flow, yeah im anal like that. Work was coo, its nice having someone do the work you dont want to do. I like ahving power and controlling people! haha jk

Praise & worship went over the 'set' time tonite. THough it was coo, seems like its been getting busier and busier this past couple weeks. Its nice to see tito tom and tita cora back. It seemed like tonites theme was finding peace, thas wha i need to do before i sleep tonite. Im juss filled w/frustration cuz the skool registration website isnt working. The stupid page doesnt show up. Went bowling i dont even know why i went. I dindt bowl i was too tired and then my eyes were hurting. I ended up juss talking to gail for almost 45 min. Her and i are gonna start a huge prayer/youf group community website. So people can check out the different interesting things happening in teh different communities. I dont know any of that html blha blah stuff. Oh well gail says shes good at website stuff i think.



Yay i got the neptunes cd today! wooO

"Still have your picture in a frame, i hear your footsteps down the hall i swear i hear your voice driving me insane, wont you come back to me..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home