Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, August 17

"The value of life does not depend upon the place we occupy. It depends upon the way we occupy that place..."

It has been one busy day today for me. I was all over place running all kinds of different errands. Im actually tired right now but i want to blog something bout my whole summer. So i woke up @ 09am and went to the 24hr sport fitness to see if my friend would be able to hook me up w/something. Unfortuanately nothing worked out the way i wanted it to go over durr. I was bothered by the fact i felt pressured to pick a deal. The manager came and you know how that goes, 'let me help you out...'Which they only make things worse. Praise God though i was able to walk away w/o making a decision i wouldve regreted later on. Though i love that facility its so nice, obviously cuz its a sport.

I went to the block after to see how much reirich's dvd 'dark angel the first season' would cost. Too bad it was like $60 for that whole CD set. Then i went to ron jon to see if they had my size in the etnies i was forever looking for. That didnt work out either cuz they only had a 7 or 8, which is too small for my feet. So i picked up some in n out for lunch and then went home for a while to help my dad w/stuff. I left @ 3 to pick up the video i rented for work last nite to return. Went to the angelus(no not angeles haha jk) store to see if they had the bible diary. THey didnt carry it and i shouldve brought it w/me so they can order it! I ended up buying myself a new bible and a bible cover. I really needed a new bible cuz the one ive had since i was young is turring. I like my new bible cuz thurss pictures and Christ's words are highlighted in red! yay!

Went to cerritos to boreders and got reirich;s belated birfday gift along w/his grad. I bought him this really tight book on the prayer of St. Francis of ASSisi. His famous 'make me a instrument of peace' prayer. It came w/a cd of the prayer and the song along w/some other stuff. I was debating whether to get him that book or this other book. Bof books wouldve helped but, the St. Francis one was nice cuz its more less of a reflection type of book. Not like regualr books w/different chapter and wha not. Hopefully he likes it and well always refer back to it when his soul is troubled. After borders i went to ross, got starbucks and the got for robby the first neptunes CD. The one that was stolen out of his car. I told him i stole cuz i wanted it back! haha

Came home and then left again to jr's(jay da banker's friend) house. He asked me to come over and listen to this talk bout how make more $$. SO i went and it started so filipino time! agh! As i was sitting durr listening to these guest speakers from the company talk, i thought, 'oh man another pyramid scheme.' GOod thing i left early before trying to get sucked into that. I hate being put in those awkward positions like that. IT makes me feel obliated to do it now. THough i went to do jr. and jay a favor since they asked me. I didnt get to stay for the whole thing beiing durr was sfc tonite. I didnt ask how much you have to put down. IM sure its a large amount they ask for and they tell you to make installments to them if you cant afford it.

CLp was coo tonite, i actually stayed awake for bof talks tonite. WEll i went to confession before hand inside the church. I dont know why the church isnt always open errsat when i come. IT says on the bulletin confessions from 730-8pm. Usually when i get to sfc around that time the church is always closed. Anyway the speaker talked bout the prayer wheel i think thas what its called. WEll the speaker talked bout those 4 items that we need to do. PRayer, making sure we have a commited prayer life whetehr its in the morning or evening. Study, reading scriptire daily and reflecting on it. Fellowship focusing on Christ-Centerd acitivties. Service- DOing stuff by even the smallest things like a smile or hug or say hi. Then the guy who did the other talk made it exciting. Its weird imma be SFC as of next sat. Though no matter wha i am still and will always be SErvant's Heart IM servant's heart for life!!! haha

I want to go into what i feel God is calling me to do, but my side hurts so ill do that later....


I cant wait till SCRC, its gonna be sooo d0pe!!!

"Its been 6 months, 8 days, 12 hours since you went away. I miss you so much that i dont know what to say..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home