Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, August 19


It's hurr!!!!


"We have been created in order to love and to be loved. Love does not measure. . . it just gives." Blessed Mother Teresa

Yay! the n*e*r*d aka neptunes cd comes out today. IM hoping being that its the first day of my other classes that ill have some kind of big gap. WIth the big gap ill be able to buy the n*e*r*d cd for myself and only for myself. haha robby thinks imma get it for him too, but i dont know man. He's must be thinknig of something else cuz i surely dont recall negoitatting any kind of deal with him. Besides that he can juss buy it himself since he works @ the mall and right next to the mall is best buy. So he's got a lot better of a chance than i do. haha Joking! Dont worry ill get your n*e*r*d cd for you today...maybe...hahaha agh no documentation=no obligation and god card wont work either. haha

I started my first day @ skool again. Well i went early this morning to go and drop off my curr @ the autoshop. Errthang worked out so far so good over durr. Theyre gonna fix the front and back bumper as well as the inside of my truck. Well the estimator guy is suppose to call tomorrow and tell me the cost of errthang. After that i went to skool and had only one class. Tomorrow is my long dya and i got 3 classes. I have roselyn in my maf class and we sit right next to each other. Ha im afraid i might get her mixed up one of these days w/lyn lyn and accidently call her lyn lyn. haha After work i went to the enterprise dealer and got a rent a car until my curr is fixed. WHich hopefully will be by the end of this week. I ended up getting a white dodge neon. Its actually a brand new 03 dodge neon. Its small and tiny, but picks up speed fast. I miss my black civic though.

Work was coo went by fast, we got this kid whos interning for us. Actually he's doing community service hours for skool. Coo guy was talking to him for a while. In fact he asked me for a ride home, i said yeah cuz its freakin hot out and well i didnt want him to walk. He didnt live very furr anyway, juss off of magnolia. Then i got to go to mass @ 515pm. My goail is to go to mass errday this week. Hopefully ill be able to do that. Hey i juss rememberd bess' birfday is comin up next weekend. Ha! i remember last yurr jl and i rode all the way to ol town pomona to eat @ cheesecake factory durr. i gave her a yellow rose cuz yellow is her furrvorite color. Anyway back to wah i was saying bout the intern guy. His friend has a lot of new movies on bootleg like bad bys ii. So he's gonna try and get that for me to burn. Thatd be tight.

The end of the summer jamboree bonfire is this fri. I hope a lot of people show up, i really do. It turned out to be juss tons of fun last yurr. Despite my personal things that unexpecetdly happened to me that day. OH well the day turned out to d0pe. So no one really got back to me within the community on whether theyre gonna do the race for the curr or not. Olny jeanne and pops. That must mean either people forgot bout it, arent interested or juss havent had the chacne to reply yet. I watched head of state tonite on my computer. The movie that i burnt. The quality and errthang turned out good. Thas the first full length movie i watched that i had burned. I need to buy more blank discs to burn more movies. I think i should go to the doctor cuz im starting to feel a little pain in my neck. Whurr i kinda bothers me when i turn my neck. Either its side effects from the accident or juss not sleeping right. Aiight thas it for now i guess, there isnt really much else to say. I cant wait till my other comp gets fixed!


Whas your favorite/fondest summer 03 memory?

"You are the only one my everything and to you this song I sing..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home