Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, August 17



It's coming...only 1 moe day away and its hurr, yay!!!
"Everything that has a beginning has an end..."

Wow i cant believe this whole summer is already over! The summer has gone by so quickly, i cant wait for it to come back. Although its pretty much gone, its been a d0pe one. A lot of growing spiritually and trying out new things. Once again like last summer ive built bridges and have met some really coo people. Young and old people who are juss down to earf chill. As another summer passes me by, the memories that were made will always remain. haha that sounded corny as if i was writing a concluding sentence for my thesis for an eng. paper bout summer! agh! skool is hurr!!!! Lets take a recap at my summer, come and join me on this trip to 'one hot summa!'

I guess summer doesnt exactly start until really june being that skool ends at the end of may. Geez that first weekend of june was hella jam packed. I was able to make it to 3 different places all at one day. That was crazy 3 different grad. parties i had gone to. First eating @ the chinese restaraunt for mizikes party. Then jumpin over to the mexican' cottage for this party. Then flying over to jason #2 nice house for the last one. HEy jeanne remember the trampolene! haha how that guy was jumpin and i was flying all ova the place?! haha that was fun! I was so tired that next day for the mission trip to san juan capistrano. Although the group wasnt as large as misson trip #2, it was nice and intimate. I guess that would be called mission trip 2.5! haha THat day was exhausting!

PEntecost swept by us in a flash! Which was also ministry awareness weekend too. Pop's birfday party will be unforgettable, that d0pe grill he has. Learning to play the 'soul train' on the fridge! i still need to get new letters for that, so we got variety. THat day was so emo for me! yeah ill admit i was emo cuz i had gotten into it w/my dad earlier that afternoon. At the same time we were throwing a grad party for my sister and cousin. A lot of people at my house that day, geez that was the last time i saw heif. Then my whole back window of my car being broken into. Agh, maybe my curr is cursed or something haha jk. That following week, summer park programming @ work started. I was a bit discouraged with the lack of kids that i had in the beginning. THough sure enuff, God provided as He always does. The next day was sfc orientation nite, the beginning of something brand new. Oh man that nite was forever long!!! Three straight talks w/o break! I cant believe thats almost over too...wow 8 weeks.

Went to sol that week w/jeanne, mexican, jl, ju ju be. I still need to return leslie's saint books that i borrowed from her! haha Then i started into the 'friendster revolution' while visiting family friends in daygo that boring afternoon. THough i didnt really get into it and start using it till two weeks after. I unfortunately missed the eucharistic seminar =( due to the changes of staff @ work. Ha that monday we started the 'let's go bowling' on mon. nite trend. Though it didnt last too long. Thas how i met jay da bowler was during those bowling on mon. That pretty much ends the month of june in a nutshell, well actually not in a nutshell. Thas crazy all those things happened in june. Wait till you see july...

I was so excited that very first week of july, i was counting down the days till i turned the big 2-1!!!! yay! ha my birfday weekend will be a memorable one oh yeah. Went to my cousin's wedding at oakley's corporate office in lakeforest. Watched that filipino movie 'till there was you' the nite before @ the velascos for the 4th. THe 4th was the first year in my whole life that i didnt buy fireworks, though i did light some. Went ot the beach earlier that afternoon and got thrown into the water!! agh!!!! i hated that cuz i was all gross afterwards. The velasocs and aela sang happy birfday @ the stroke of midnight to me, i got to blow out my birday candle! yay!! After the wedding, on my birday the guys of uprm minus two add ann took me out to fridays. 'Drinks galore' was the theme for that evening. I learned my first valuable lesson in drinking...dont mix drinks! i still owe fred a car wash. I havent even been in his curr since then! haha that next day i had missed mass, booo! never again do i want to feel like that.

I cant thank jennif and errone else who had came to birfday 'fish filet' at the D & B. THey helped make my 21st birfday unforgettable and memorable. I was so suprised that nite, and i was still trying to get over my hang over from that weekend. Haha i was a bit overly excited that nite, playing dem arcades. Ask the carson peeps they know! haha My co-workers took me out for drinks @ el torito that thurs. That was nice. Went to vegas that weekend first experience in gambling, too bad i lost majority of it! THough its always usually more exciting to go w/friends or when you have your cousins with you. mMmm Mandalay bay and rio seafood village. WAR 5 cent nickel slots and cashing out! haha That day i came home being able ot chill w/the community again, fun fun fun! Pat & OScars errone all hyped up dancing around and juss all wild and crazy. HA you dont see that too often!

Lss was great, praise God for the diocese team helping us out. Setting up for the lss brought back a lot of fond memories of last summer's youf lss. ::sigh:: The baptism was juss awesome, our music ministry is juss d0pe all ova. Geez i even went to sfc that sat. after being extremely tired that first day of lss. Went to o-sushi for the first time for ann's birfday, stupid guard didnt want to let me in cuz my license was expired. Juss cuz its expired doesnt mean that it doesnt make me 21. My age doesnt expire w/the licesne! agh! retards! JUly was gone with a snap of a camera flash. Ha this summer was also the new digicam revo. Errone buying the sony cybershot. SUmmerfest was juss bomb. THat friday i got my head shaved for the very firs ttime! whoa! August approaches with amazing things. haha

Went to youf for Christ prayer meeting and met some really d0pe people. I guess that would be the 2nd community that i got to know for the summer. SFC would be the first. So for the past 2 weeks, ive been going errwed. nite. Theyre fun people to chill and hang out with. THeyre hospitable also! oH yeah i went to jay da banker's bible study also and met his community. FUn people to talk to and made me feel hospitable as well. PRaise God for very hosptiable prayer groups. So now im winding down to the very end of my summer. LEilani's birfday party was tight, that was fun. Being able to sing @ mass is a great gift from God to SH. Reirich's quinciera er luau good times good times, except on my way home! This has been one crazy week...ahh so now starts skool. SCRC is juss around teh corner and im juss crunked bout it!

Im thinking as of now, for me my calling is to serve and to minister. WHa do i mean? Well juss being able to serve whether its through my own community or any other prayer community/organization. Juss to help build up God's kingdom hurr on earf. I talked bout this briefly w/reirich last nite. Also serving at work to the community durr. To help those kids to be an example to them. To help parents or people who may not be able to afford the things they wish they could. But giving back to their kids through the activities i do w/them. Tyring to keep them busy and active. ONe of the little girls told me on thurs. 'any kid mr. ja$on would be lucky to have you.' SHe asked if i had any kids and then went on to tell me id make a great father. That really made my day and only more confirmation from God telling me this is the place whurr i need to be. Im sure banne can relate to this feeling w/her being @ St. Paul for the kids durr.

I had so much today, im bout to juss explode into small tiny pieces. Can you imainge your body being blown up all over the ground? The day started off singing @ the 1045 mass, tito jess, tita cora and tito tom joined us too which was tight! AFter went to golidlocks and ate shrimp friends rice. It was juss the guys who went, agh i dont like going to goldilocks on a sunday afternoon. ITs always so crowded durr cuz all them filipinos juss get out of mass and so theyre hungry and go to eat @ goldilocks. WHy do they even call it goldilocks when goldilocks was white?! haha isnt dur some kind of filipino furrtale about some girl who visits 3 goats and then eats all their nilaga?! haha

After lunch went home and dloaded aol 9.0 wow a lot of new changes and features have been added. I say dload it and youll be amazed and like tripped out by all these new stuff. Im still trying to adjust to the whole new look. I remembre back in the days when i started w/aol 3.0! haha whurr you had to sign off in order to swtich sns! haha has ol skool stuff right durr. Went to watch pirates of the caribbean w/my fam bam tribe this afternoon. That was a good movie, it seemed real long to me. Though i enjoyed it. Turned out to be different then i expected. The theatre was quite packed being that the movie was so old. LAter on jeanne called me asking me to go eat @ red lobster w/them. I went and boy did i eat! it was fun though...on the way home i had another 'magic moment' w/anotha lopez sister! haha COincidently the same witnesses whurr durr too! haha Im tellin you jeanne's camry is juss good luck! hahaha We played mash and i ended up living in a shack w/41 kids, driving a limo around w/my wifey grace, whurr we took our honeymoon to hawaii. hahah oh man durrs actually a website whurr you can play mash.

Well thas it the summer is gone basically...im hoping a lot of people will come out to the end of the summer jamboree bonfire this fri. nite. IM taking my curr in to get the bumper fixed tomorrow! yay, im assuming the car will be done by tues. or wed. PLease pray errthang works out and durr isnt any minor detail i wasnt explained or told.


Oh man whurr did the summer go?!

"Can i just see you every moment when i open my eyes..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home