Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, September 18



"Look for Christ Our Lord in everyone and you will then have respect and reverence for all..."

THas a picture of Leslie and i @ goldilocks! yay! I like leslie cuz ive known her forever, its really great. I look at her like my other little sister. We can talk bout pretty much anything errthang. I help her and she helps me. Its amazing to see how much she has grown up. I remember when she was only in 6th grade. Now look shes already gonna be 16! Dang i must be getting old. Praise God for allowing her to become stronger, understanding and devoted to the church.

I went to swing dancing after corn's goodbye dinner. Miguel and i went, it was at this club called tijuana. It liked it for the fact, people were durr juss to dance. The girls were a lot older yet cool but getting asked to dance. Like anyone could ask them to dance and they were like sure. I had made this deal w/miguel when we got durr, that i promised i would dance. If i didnt then i would have to owe him lunch. I got in durr and i was intimated and became insecure. THe people durr were so hardcore, they were all doing it right and wha not. Well this asian chick probably like her mid 30s asked me to dance. I was im juss learning but alright. We edned up juss free dancing. Then i danced w/some other girl, she asked me to dance w/her so i did that. Then before leaving i got to dance w/that girl abby. Dang shes hot, lucky me! haha jk i had a good time.

Pray for me so i can bear fruits of goodness. That errthang not of GOd will be cast away. PLease pray that i become more patient and less angry. So i may have love in my heart and be God;s love to errone i come into contact with. Lord i ask you to please make me an instrument of Your peace. thanks!

The fruit of SILENCE is PRAYER
The fruit of PRAYER is FAITH
The fruit of FAITH is LOVE
THe furit of LOVE is SERVICE
THe fruit of SERVICE is PEACE


Agh the weekend is finally hurr for me!

"IM your man, youre my girl im gonna tell it to the whole wide world..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home