Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, September 20



"Trials are nothing else but the forge that purifies the soul of all its imperfections..."

THis picture is cool, it looks like a stepping block, it kinda goes higher and higher. Maybe i only see it. Thas tanya's friend(forgot his name), then thas tanya, then me, then michelle. So i chose this quote cuz this past week ive been going through small trials. I guess theyre things God is testing me, yet ive been failing. Havent been the best at seeing Jesus through errone i come in contact with. Its more less w/certain people 'get out of my face' type thing. Thats the irritated feeling i was working with all week long. So obviously i wasnt posessing fruits of the spirits, more less the bad fruits. Which all leads to giving into what the devil wants.

THough im feeling better now, the ugliness is pretty much gone. Im doing my best to bear the fruits of the spirit and not bad fruits. Im sure no one wants to be a bad apple on a tree. I know i sure wouldnt want to be one. Im going to try my best to be more patient and understanding, trying not to let others get to me. I want to be happy guy and not mr. bad mood guy. haha
So i can only ask for your prayers that i may be happy guy, trying to see the good in errone i come across.

So what happened today, i went to mass @ 8am. SOmething i havent done since lent. Went back home and fell asleep till about 11am. Talked to 'kuya burr passion god of the neptunes' hahaha oh man thas forever long name. WEnt to lunch w/the burr @ hometown buffet, he was craving fried chicken so we went. Actually i met him durr i walked from my house. I dont know why he was craving for chicken, when he should be eating only burries. haha Came home and then left again and went out to nordstroms w/miguel. APologetics later on, which was good. Followed by a road trip to arcadia to watch an sfc graduation.

The friendster girl cheryl i messaged never responded back to me yet. TIta marissa's daughter chentel is on friendster, wow who isnt on friendster?! My sister is on some other friendster type thing called something else. THough i doubt people are going to do that since durrs already friendster. LEts make friends on friendster! yay! friends, friends, friends! Ive been getting a lot of these 'yeah ive met you before, juss dont know whurr.' i feel bad that i dont end up remembering these people. I took the SH petition box home and burned, while praying over the petitions. I figured the box was getting too big. I pray that each persons petition is granted through God's will.


Im excited for SH cafe, arent you?!

"Roast, club boasts and I'm headed home with you, You know when you're going, I'm going to miss you It's so official..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home