Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, January 17

"Definition of forgiveness: The perfume a flower leaves on the shoe that crushed it..."

I think SH and SOL are probably the only groups ive done to, whurr we can sit down during praise & worship. I personally, perfer sitting down and letting the spirit soak in me. I hate standing cuz then my feet start to hurt and who knows how long you can be standing. Especially, when youre being lead by the Spirit. Oh man you can be standing forever!! ALl the other groups ive gone to stand up during praise & worship, which is nice too. Juss me personally im always on my feet at work and errwhurr else, so i juss perfer sitting down. Ha whur did that thought come from? No whurr really, juss a ranDUMB thought that popped up.

I bummed it out the whole morning, it seems emailing charisse back & forth come into my daily routine. Haha forreal well email each other back & forth about 10 times until she finally or i finally say i have to go. Its almost like our hour long phone conversations. It sucks when you aint got no curr cuz i cant do the things and errands that id liek to do. So the whole morning i did nothing but sit around. Laziness has seem to got the best of my mornings. Especially, when you wake up late in the morning. For me, i like sleeping in but i also like getting up early but not too early. I think ideal wake up time is about 9-930am. The morning isnt completely killed and im juss in time to go to sturrs when they open to take curr of errands.

Afterwards, when my sister and mom came home i left to pick up my sunglasses at work. The past couple days ive seem to have keep forgetting them. Then from thurr i had gone to sPc cuz i needed to go confession. Im the type of person, spiritually that when i fall from grace i need to get back up thurr asap. Went over to sPc finding there was no priests around to hurr confessions. I saw wha it looked like SRE groups instead of priests inside confessionals/offices. I thought oh why?! I have to be some place @ 630pm so i cant come back later on. I sat in front of Jesus asking him to send a priest cuz i wanted to get to confession. After finishing my chaplet of divine mercy, i saw fr. greg walk in. I guess this other guy was going to go confession. Father asks if i need to go to confession and i said yeah! So i had answered prayer!

From confession, i went to rent a video to kill time before 515pm mass @ sPv. I had rented marci X and open ranger. I havent had the chance ot really sit down and watch the movies though. LAter on this afternoon i think i will. From thurr i had gone to 515 sPv mass. It was a nice feeling only cuz i havent gone to sPv daily mass in forever! I told myself i have to go to mass at least once a week. At least on fridays, since i dont got work on fridays. Was able to receieve Jesus once again, so that was great! Saw Tita linda and banne after mass and chatted it up briefly w/them. RUshed home and dropped off the movies, and i was off to St. Lucys.

I had went and checked out St. Lucy's in Long beach the charasmatic prayer group. Theyre juss babies over thurr. Gail and charisse met me up over thurr. It was really d0pe cuz the adult servant leader had a propehcy bout i guess the 3 of us coming to their prayer meeting. She was really thankful for coming out and supporting them. Theyre structure is like lf, especially w/the food part at the end. Yum! Maybe if our community grows real big, we can have food too. Then again maybe not cuz theyre strict on food and we gotta be outta thurr by like 10pm. Anyway, they split up the youf from the adults after the praise & worship session. Charisse started a joint brainstorm session on wha Grace would like to see for her community. Errone kinda put in their two cents, how to make the community grow.

Bof charisse and i agreed, we see a lot of growing in numbers and in the spirit. Im really excited to see the outcome of this community. Theyre all so eager to really grow, which is a good sign. THey expressed how theyd like to have more knowledge regarding scripture wise. To me i think that is juss d0pe. I gave them SH business cards, which totally come in handy. I also told them bout aplogetics and tito jess' talk that's coming up. Which reminds me i need to email grace bout the talk. So i had a purpose to be thurr last nite and it turned out to be real productive as well as fruitful. Praise God! I had offered my assitance into the growing of the community, so if they ever need anythng i told them to let me know. Ha it was funny when the jang, the adult servant leader said her praise report, she said how she emailed gail a couple of times but gail never replied back.

Afterwards, we went to cal bowl for some good ol fellowship. Mark and rolled w/me over thurr, he's like my navigator while in the lBc. He's a funny guy, makes me laugh w/his very open personality. So we got thurr and we had to wait forever cuz they other party was taking forever. Grace wasnt joking when she said she needs to work on her punctuality. Yall know how i am bout people that arent punctual! agh! So anyway, we played 2 games of bowling. Fred had joined us and we turned into a competition. Maan thurrs got be a mike in every community! So the teams whurr, mike, mike deleon and grace. Then on the other side was nem, mark and nem's friend aaron. I had totally sucked butt in the first game, though torwards the end i picked up. So we won the first game, but then we kinda evened out in the second game. Fun times!

So we were hungry after bowling and went to dennys to eat. Well it took them like a 30 min. and still hadnt helped us. We ended up walking out maan they were real slow. It must be a denny's trademark to have sloppy, slow service. Luckily, there was a del taco in the same area, so we went thurr instead. Though the dinning area was closed, so we ate and chilled outside. Some sherrif's came around and they went through drive thru too, but looking at us to see if were causing trouble. Then like 15 min. later all of a sudden the sirens went off and they boned out. Ahh yes i knew i was in the lbc when i hurrd sirens. Towards the end of the nite, mike deleon, grace, nem and i jammed out w/action song parking lot jam. We did it all from making melodies, to builds the faith. Ha oh for fun! i love it!

Well it seems that i wont be going on any time of camps this or next weekend. TOo much stuff going on. Thas it for now, until next time, please keep some of my special intentions in your prayers!


Praise God for charasmatic communities!

"Bob Marley reincarnated, pupils dialated emancipated, concentrated, debated, rated many times..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home