Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, January 16

"Happiness is not a destination, but a journey..."

I juss finished watching 'Bring it on again'THe movie wasnt as good as the first one. In any case thas wha happens w/most sequels and prequels, its juss not as good as the first one. THough it did bring up lessons on leadership and humbleness. Two qualities a leader definetly needs to have. Other than that it was aiight, im glad i didnt go watch it in the theatres. A movie i want ot see though in the theatres, is 'you got served.' Yeah i like watching those urban type dance movies, even though theyre all pretty much the same thing. That doesnt come out until the end of the month though. Geez, i cant believe this month is over in 2 weeks. Already one month into the new year, 5 months away before white wedding in maui and 6 months away before spirit games.

Yesterday i had lunch w/burr at htb, i had to fufill my debt to him. We make up these weird games like whoever says 'hi' to each other first online gets a point. Then whoever gets 10 points first wins. Well the past 2 times we did it, it ended up being a tie. So no one won and it evened out, this time he won. When i sign on, my buddy list kinda lags coming up so i cant IM him right away. Hes got the advantage only cuz he's like a hawk awaiting for its prey. Point and case, burr won that time cuz i let him win. So kawawa me had to take him out to lunch. They had a lot better selection this time then last time for lunch though.

Work was chill, it seemed some of us were pretty dressed up for a casual day. I got many compliments on my shirt that i was wurring yestreday. Actually that style of a shirt was something i was looking for to wurr on Christmas. Though never was able to find anything like that. I had the kids make brownies w/walnuts, they had fun doing that. Its hard to eat brownies w/o milk. Your mouf gets all gooey and chocloatey until you get some milk up in thurr. Mmm milk and brownies taste the best! Remember those brownie bites! i use to love those, i wonder if they still them at the markets. I could eat a whole package full w/milk!

After work went to SRE, jeanne's class joined mine for a bit. Theyre class is juss total opposite of mine, her kids are a lot older then mine. SO we did this small icebreaker bout right and wrong, since that was wha the whole lesson was about. Then we discussed mortal and venial sin. Talked bout Adam and eve, bout original sin. I felt i threw out a little too much and kept jumping from place to place. THough i juss felt the spirit juss move me and take me over. SO wha was i to do, tell the spirit to stop moving in me?! haha But praise God cuz the class was pretty responsive, which always is a good sign. Then we had a review at the end and i was quite impressed. They did a great job, remember errthang that was thrown out ot them.

Then after they left, i was talking to my class about adultery. Subjects like that are kinda iffy to touch on only cuz i have some kids who are in HS and then i got some kids who are in juss barely in 7th grade. But i tried to put it to them as easy as possible. I told them its like watching stuff in a rated R movie that only couples who are murried should be doing. I hope they got the concept, but the class was very productive. I think its a lot easier when theyre all sitting on one table, easier for me to keep an eye on all of them. Afterwards, i had gone to the blessed sacrament and prayed the 4th day novena and my chaplet.

WE had a nice fellowship at the block last nite, the guy plus, liza and richelle came out along w/angie, jason and leo from liwanag. Man im craving a crunchy roll right now, theyre soooooo good! ANthoneeze called me once they got to the block cuz they were looking for kojis. I had welcomed them out of the skirts of teh ghett0 and into the sun of the OC. Ha i said, 'welcome to the OC.' haha We had a great time getting to know each other, laughing and having some drinks. It was d0pe cuz at first they werent gonna let angie in cuz i guess afer 930pm, its 21 and over only. Well that sucked, so they sat at the edge of the patio and talked to us a bit. Then bout 10 min. later the security guy let angie in. Yay!

I had let angie in on a little secret, secret last nite. It took us forever to get waited on, i had to go in like 3 times and ask to get someone out on the patio. The place wasnt as packed as it was last time. Probably cuz its not summer too. Fred and anthoneeze did karaoke. THere was this ol man who had done i forgot wha song but he did it so well. I had one drink which lasted me the whole nite, im not into the hard strong stuff. I like the swe3t and sour type of drinks. The hard ones dont really mix too well into my system. Arch came too pretty much towards the end and as much as i wanted to stay i couldnt. Got home and was pretty disturbed by an email that i had received.

In fact the email ruined my nite of fun. I was telling julie last nite bout it and it was juss frustrating! agh! Funny thing this morning charisse emailed me and told me she had lifted up a situation i had told her bout in her prayers. She said for some reason she felt inspired too, i emailed her back telling her how angry i was when i got home last nite. I guess the spirit knew i had a rough nite. Well bout the question i posed yesterday, hurr is the answer most people came up with. Basically they all said, 'once youre a priest always a priest.' Though anthoneeze had a slight different one.

I dont know wha is in store for this weekend, my last free weekend before skool starts. Im thinking of going to St. Lucy's charasmatic prayer group tonite and meeting the leader thurr. She has joined the spirit games committee too now, so i think i'll pay a visit. Either that or ill look and see wha else is going on. Seems many people are going away for the weekend, either camps, summits or family stuff. MAybe ill go to LF tomorrow evening, well see wha happens. Well until then, pray for me and for each other.


I love reading Isaiah 49:15-16!

"Could love be so real, and if it is, I will... I'll give you all I have ..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home