Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, February 9

"If you can find it in your heart to care for someone else, then you have succeeded..."

Oh man why am i still uP?! Its almost 1am and i got be at skool by 8am for mondays are my long days. I really, really need to push myself to get to bed earlier. THough i feel like i miss out on all the action on the online world when i leave by 11pm. I know, i know its dumb. I guess id rather have mondays to be long and get it over with. Then in between bio lab, i get my daily excercise on those sturrs at skool reading blogs in the lab. FOr some weird reason it wasnt letting me check email last week. Then i got eng. lit homework to do, ahh. So much stuff so little time. Again why am i still up?! haha oh yeah i remember...

I really praise God that i have this sense of connection w/my confirmation students. Geez, for the past 2 yurrs we've really grown onto each other. Im sure banne can understand exactly whurr im coming from. I praise God that at least i think they feel comfortable enough juss to come to me with whatever they need. I mean, after all i was talking to like 3 of them online tonite. I think for the most part, they need that young-adult figure in their life. Its different w/their parents or brothers and sisters i think. Man, as much as i love my youf alpha group its not the same as having those open forum talks in the classroom.

One of the kids told me tonite she misses being in the classroom. In the classroom was really whurr she felt she 'grew up' w/a lot of those kids. I understand, and im juss as excited for youf alpha to be over as she is. My class and i shurr GOd's love together. I wonder wha they thought of the suicide skit. I waited two yurrs for them to see it. I remember emailing boss lady asking her if SH can some into my classroom and show it. Due to them having prayer meeting, she felt it'll mean more and be better if they wait to see it when they make their confirmation. Next yurr will be even more exciting as they waited 4 longs yurss to finally be sealed w/the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

I love working w/youf cuz theyre our future generation. They are the church cuz young adults are the church now and the youf is the future of tomorrow. A lot of ol blood is stepping down and letting the youf run things. I wish they had that same mentality at sPv. Its the same people whove been running around doing the same thing for yurrs and they cant seem to let it go. Wha happens is theyve been doing it for so long their job gets sloppy. Not good, tsk tsk, dont put a half way effort into it. AHh SO much potential at sPv in the youf, and im sure we could get them involved its juss capturing their attention. I can only pray until something like that happens.

Anyway, on more brighter note i attended youf mass @ sPc(St. Paul of the Cross)this afternoon. I love their music min. and juss you can see the sparkle the youf have in thurr for serving GOd. I mean they come rushing in so excited to come together to praise Him. Now thas crunk! I love the Gloria and juss the charism jackie has in leading the congregation. Geez, at times i start to think its a baptist choir! haha joking! Their music min. is like fighting temptations haha not really but i thought of fighting temptations during mass today. Like i said youf need young-adult leaders to guide them and show them the way. Exactly wha the young adults in HS do. Their core is a great collabo of different leaders from all over each specializing in a special talent. Its almost like the Super Friends! haha YOu gots your Superman, Batman & Robin, Wonder WOman, green Lantern, AQuaman etc. haha GO HS!

We did magic mic tonite at the fellowship afterwards. Errone sang, and when thurrs magic mic you know i cant stay away from it. So i was a little hesitant to sing but melissa pushed me to. I did my infamous 8151, Girls juss wanna have fun. I got raitings for that one! haha Its all for fun, as i said sometimes we gotta be foos for GOd. Besides, its helps me score a 99, having the highest score. I missed magic mic, wow we had 2 magic mics hooked up. Whoa! I have the greatest times being at church and church functions. I was thinking back to 3 yurss ago when i had surgery in my ankle. If you notice my ankle when i whurr shorts i got a line or whatever. I like to tell people i was body boarding and got bit my shurrk. HAha theyre like really?! no but it does make for a better story. I had a tumor in my ankle a size of a tennis ball and they had to take it out.

Praise God it wasnt anything serious like cancer. THough what sucked was i had to keep my ankle wrapped up tight all the time. I also had to elevate my foot and i was pretty much one legged it for a while. I was on crutches and i was hoping errwhurr. AS much as i was told to stay home, stay home, stay home i couldnt! YOu know me i cant sit still in one place. Sitting still is juss not my nature. I coudlnt drive so i had friends pick me up to take me places. It was hard not being able to do anything, but i managed. One time i even went clubbin' in irvine to kokomos on crutches! haha I was crip walking...okay that was corny im joking. Point being i was thinking back on that time and wow.

I dont know wha id do if i was like that today. Id go seriously crazzy, id have to find some way to make it to each and every single event out thurr still. haha I wish i could be so many places at one time! ha it was funny, christy's cousin walked into SCRC meeting yesterday and we bof looked at each other and wanted to laugh so bad. IT was hard to control but haha we managed, ask her why we were laughing. So thas the jist of my thoughts why im bloggin at 1am still is beyond me. Maan i cant wait till fri. comes, i love sleepin in! I love taking naps!


I hope this week goes fast!

"Share a little bit of your love my friend, share a little bit of your love..." im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home