Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, January 31



"No day is so bad that it cant be fixed without a nap..."

I love taking naps! I love juss jumping into bed after a long day and juss resting my eyes. Till i fall alseep. Though sometimes its hard waking up, especailly after a 2 hr one. Even when i take a long nap, i still have enough energy to get myself into bed again. I was planning on taking a nap today, unfortunaltey it didnt work out that way. I was pretty much in and out running around all afternoon. Man! i didnt even get a chance to start my literature homework too. Thats gonna take a good long time, maybe ill do it on sunday. Im not a huge superbowl fan anyway, i dont even remember what i did last superbowl. I also need to adjust my talk and insert some more stuff into it. For the past couple months now ive been preparing for it. Well juss in my head ha juss thinking bout stuff hurr and thurr. Now i need to really put it on paper!

Went to red lobster for my aunts birfday today. I love red lobster, but today the service juss sucked! Okay, okay, maybe it was the servers first couple months or something but maaan it took forever to get errthang back. I was so tempted to talk to the manager and complain bout how slow our service was. Anyhow, i got the endless shrimp deal and it was so good. The best thing bout red lobster i think is their bread! Mmm i can go and juss eat their bread! haha Im sure thsoe have been to red lobster can attest to that. I had like all these different kinds of shrimp and it was soo goood! INcredible i tell you!

I was driving around all afternoon looking to buy a new celli. Yes, my 8390 is pretty outdated, the time i got that phone they were the hottest thing on the market. Soon they were outdated juss like a comp. and phones w/cameras and color screens came out. Agh! i so wanted one at that time, but i settled for what i had. I finally settled for too long cuz my contract was a 2 year agreement. 2 years is a long time when new phones come out! So i decided to go check out some phones, in my head i was looking for the flip phone. As much as i loved nokia and its easiness, i wanted a flip phone. FLip phones are cool! haha THough ha! after searching all day, i ended up sticking w/a nokia. I got a new phone yay! Its nokia 3100, theyre brand spanking new too. I consider what i got a pretty good deal, being that i went errwhurr and errone was pretty much offering me the same thing. THas what i did 70% of my day, i had gone to 3 malls and 2 little cell phone stores.

Suicide skit practice went well. Next time i want to be the devil, since this time i was sin, then last yurr i was Jesus. Next time around im going to request to be the devil. Its good to get a mix of all the different roles. THen i went w/calvin to go watch, 'You got served.' Oh my gosh can we say it was so ghett0 at krikorian! I wanted to go to cerritos figuring no one would be in thurr. BUt since i had to take liz home and the mall was juss right thurr, i settled for it. I was bothered cuz i had these ghett0 girls screaming each time marques houston and omarion from b2k came on.

I loved the movie! haha Arch and babyvee figured id want to watch that movie. Let me tell you if thurrs one type of movie i like, its like them black urban ones. The movie made me think and i like movies that make me think. THe theatre was jam packed, i ran into the guy who i have in my bio class thurr also. The same person whom i let borrow the scantron. LUckily we found seats at the very top. I want to see perfect score, butterfly affect, and barbershop 2. Oh man thurr was this really hot girl in the movie, in the movie her name was 'keke.' Totally fit the outside standards of what i like in girls! wooO! If you see the movie shes the asian girl that joins up the in the dance crew. Thurr were many corny purrts in the movie, but overall i give it two thumbs up! yay!

ALright it seems like bout 4 different parishes are having their confirmation retreat this weekend. Including sPv, and it seems like sPv;'s confirmation program are the only ones who will be staying in the homeland. I heard thurr is snow in the mountains! maan i want to go ot the snow! Okay, my point is please pray for all those little souls going through the retreat this weekend. That they will be open to it and feel the warmth of God's love through it. PLease pray that the Spirit will also guide the leaders/faciliators giving the retreat. That whatever comes from them will be from the work of God. Wow, these weekends are juss never ending arent they?! Praise God!




The dance moves in you got served are crazzy!!

"She got a white skin friend that looking like michael jackson, she got dark skin friend looking like michael jackson..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home