Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, January 21

"Christ made my soul beautiful with the jewels of grace and virtue. I belong to Him whom the angels serve..."

Wow today was my first day of skool and boy it was a long day today. I started off the morning w/mass and i was so lazy that i almsot didnt go. Praise God that he made it cold enough for me to push myself out of bed and get up. Ahh! im going to miss sleeping in till 9-10am! Actually i should be going ot bed real soon since i got class @ 8am. Anyway, went to mass and it was a great way to start off the morning. Mass was nice, fr. i dont know his name gave a real good homily this morning @ St. I. I like the 830am mass thurr its kinda mid morning ish. not too early, but not too late. After mass got ready for skool then left.

It took me a little while to find parking, but as always GOd provides. He found me a nice front row parking spot. WEnt to my first class which was maf, it was a small class of only 16 of us. I hope they dont cancel or change it to the 11am class. THis is the only class that fits in w/my schedule to take it at the 10am slot. After class i had a this huge break so being the heifer i am and not having a projekt sexy or a projket maui to worry bout i endulged myself at Jack in the box. Ha! I walked over thurr then walked back. I didnt want to loose my parking spot siince i was oh so blessed ot have front row. Came back from jack w/a half hour to kill, so i wandered around campus seeing if thurr was anyone i could talk to. I ran into wendy whom i ahvent seen, talked or kicked it w/in forever. It seems like things are still the same w/her.

THen candance walks through the door and oh man! Double take! She was totally different since the last time i saw her. I had to forreal double check to see if it was her! She told me she had lost 15 pounds over break. She goes its funny normally people put on weight during holidays but i ended up loosing it. Praise God for will power! Before she wasnt fat or anything not even real close to being heavy set. Now shes lost it all, which is whoa! Turns out we have the same eng 102 literature class together. So which brings to me to my intro. to literature class. THe instructor ive taken for like 3 semesters in a row. Very challenging teacehr as far work load and grading goes. But she makes you really learn a lot and helps you grow. Very passionate bout seeeing people for who they are. The whole seeing Jesus in each other type lecture, she gave. Though w/o adding any religous beliefs in it. The class is going ot be a challenge i can say that right now. Ha i sat in the front row, front desk too! neeeeeeeeeyoooowwww haha

In the two classes i had today, there are no girls. Maybe this will be good so i wont get distracted forom dazing off in class. I have one more class which is bio tomorrow morning @ 8am. Hopefully there are some cute girls in thurr, but i honestly doubt it. Most people take classes @ like 0930am which is peak time for most people. Theyre probably be all neeeeyyyooooows inside that class being that its so freakin early in the morning! Agh! i was upset this morning i wanted ot eat waffles for breakfast, but my sister ate them all! agh!!!! So i had nothing ot eat for breakfast, aww kawawa me! WOrk was coo, same ol, watched the lion king and then i started to fall asleep during the stampede part whurr mufasa dies. Aww kawawa simba! I so wanted to take a nice long nap. I was watching my soap today, 'days of our lives' and i found out who the salem stalker/killer is! NOw its gonna take forever for them to catch her. agh!

YOuf alpha was great, i love my group even though at times theyre non responsive. I like teasing jerel and making fun of him. There this one kid abaraham whos in pops group(pops lets swap kids)who is very involved. He's very active and participates in the songs and everything. A while back ago i had complimented and thanked him for his efforts. I was touched cuz our last song was the 'by your side' song. I taught them the actions and the songs and they seemed into it. Praise God! I was touched cuz as that kid abraham was walking out, he was showing his friend the actions! awww I threw out cany again too that i got way back from halloween! hahaha i needed ot get rid of it since i dont eat it.

Prayer meeting was nice, it was great to see nicole and krystal again. Gosh its been forever since nicole has came back to prayer meeting. Let alone krystal too, i remember the summer she brought all her friends to prayer meeting. Those were the days when it was standing room only. We were so packed that there was a point, whurr we thought we were gonna be able to have prayer meeting inside the church. :Sigh: now were a small group again, hopefully that will change by the end of april. Granted the SH congress votes and passes the SH bill 8736 regarding LSS in the spring. So im praying for that. Raymond and anthoneeze came out and prayed w/us also. I didnt expect to see them tonite, but praise God they came out. I forgot theyre rushing for uPrM so they kinda have to. haha It seems were back to the whole mc donalds for fellowship again which is nice. I enjoy fellowshiping afterwards, but tonite i was juss out of it. I think its juss been a long day and well my energy level was decreasing.

Favor to ask all of you, i was sent this email bout this 20 yo guy named matt who has been diagosned w/lekumia. They had originally asked people to send online e-cards to him but juss yesterday alone he received 145! Wow praise God but now theyre asking if anyone would be nice enough to send snail mail letters/cards juss to help the guy. As catholics, thas one of our corporal works of mercy. To help the sick, so matt is sick and needs our prayers and help. Even if you dont know the guy, send him a card and even maybe a prayer card or rosary to go w/it. Im sure if that was you even if you didnt know people youd still want their encouragement. In fact i sent the guy an ecard juss the other day.

Hurrs is the address:
Matthew Binns
c/o Fr. J. Sichko
P.O. Box 22872
Lexington, KY 40522


Pray for me cuz its gonna be one busy semester!

"Someday when im awfully low, when the world is cold i will feel a glow just thinking of you..." im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home