Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, January 20

"Where words fail, music speaks..."

Alright today was cool, mass was juss great. Fr. Ed talking bout our spiritual life is like a bird w/two wings. If we wish fly high in our spiritual life, we need two things: Prayer and Penance. If you have one but not the other, its like having only one wing. Like a bird who is helpless on the ground cuz one wing is broken. He was telling the story of a crow he saw while walking one day. AS Fr. got closer the crow didnt move, and he was wondering why it hant flown away. Its wing was broken, and so i thought aww kawawa crow, now its gonna get eaten by some cat! That sucks, its sad to see a helpless animal on the ground.

Back to the lesson, so we need prayer and penance to fly high in our spiritual life. He said americans are not fasting, you have all the others faiths, who know how to fast, except for us catholics. So why do we do penance? Well Jesus said if we dont do penance then were gonna perish. Meaning were gonna go to hell! So, here are three reasons on why we do penance:

1. We are all followers of Jesus. WE are called to imitate Christ in every way, Jesus life was full of penance. During the first part of his ministry he fasted up in the dessert for 40 days and nites.
2. WE have to do injustice for our sins, its kinda like we either pay now w/penance or we can pay later and suffer the consquences of doing that.
3. The more youre willing to suffer for the salvation of souls, the more you will be able to help bring eternity to. Are we willing to suffer for a loved one?

We must compare ourselves to the saints, they had one thing that we dont have. That's will power, the Saints had no problem giving up things they didnt need. Will power is the one thing that seperates us from them. So after mass i was checking out some of the xangas, blogs, blurtys etc. I ran across JOsh from yfc's xanga. It was inspiring cuz he talked bout how he went all last week fasting. To lift up the camp core team and participants. It was d0pe cuz each day he gave up something new and different. I told him that his sacrafice helped bring souls into eternity. Praise God!

Im feeling this online adoration, juss viewing Jesus from my computer is great. I reccomend you check it out @ www.savior.org. I think cyril was the confirmation i needed bout spirit games venue. She received from her sister a name tag that said, St. Therese on it. With the name tag came a cross and cermaic plate that had flowers, which said 'confirmation' on it. I guess St. Therese was her sister's confirmation name. I told her my story bout the white rose. In any case i asked the whole committee to continue to pray for the venue and encouraged them to pray the 9 days novena. This way by next month we will all have the same clear answer and there will be no doubts. I love this committee!

Well i found this really d0pe relfection upon the adoration today and it inspired me. So im going to shurr it w/yall. Its from St. Matilda, its juss so wow! I copied it and printed it out and put it on my desk. Juss as a reminder, i shurred the online adoration site w/all my coworkers today also. Thas sooo d0pe!

At the moment of Consecration, I come down first in such deep humility that there is no one at Mass, no matter how despicable and vile he may be, towards whom I do not humbly incline and approach, if he desires Me to do so and prays for it; secondly, I come down with such great patience that I suffer even My greatest enemies to be present and grant them full pardon of all their sins, if they wish to be reconciled with Me; thirdly, I come with such immense love that not one of those present can be so hardened that I do not soften his heart and enkindle it with My love, if he wishes Me to do so; fourthly, I come with such inconceivable liberality that none of those present can be so poor that I would not enrich him abundantly; fifthly, I come with such sweet food that no one ever so hungry should not be refreshed and fully satiated by Me. Sixthly, I come with such great light and splendor that no heart, how blinded soever it may be, will not be enlightened and purified by My presence. Seventhly, I come with such great sanctity and treasures of grace that no one, however inert and indevout he may be, should not be roused from this state.


Skool starts today, agh!

"In the still of the night, i held you, held you tight..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home