Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, January 25

"That man is truly humble who converts humiliation into humility..."

Agh! Burr woke me up yesterday jumping up on my bed. So i woke up and we loaded the bed that we gave him, into the curr. At the same time my parents were putting in my sisters new window. Now its onyl a matter of time till she gets her room back. Which means her junk will be out of mine! yesss! So i drove burr to his house and we unloaded the bed. ALl he has to do now is put it together. From thurr i went and ran some mini errands, picked up my ties at the dry cleaners, got a gift for the wedding, got a card at the 99 cent store. FOr being a 99 cents store, they really have nice quality currds. Go check it out sometimes, i recommend it!

1130 am was turn around skit practice. Praise God it was productive and errone showed up, which allowed us to get our skit stuff done. We've played around with different type of endings to have. WE have opition one whurr suicide grabs the leg of Jesus and tries to overtake him, leaving Jesus to stab suicide killing him for good. Then we have opition two, whurr suicide grabs the leg of the girl and bites it. Leaving the girl to kick suicide and then stab him w/a sword. Or...we have #3 which is my favorite, after Jesus takes on the sins of the little girl, suicide jumps up inbetween the girl and Jesus while they hug, pushes them and says, 'thurr is no happy ending hurr boys and girls!' Personally, i like opition #3 cuz its unexpected, so its not one of those 'and they lived happily ever after.' Man those kids would be really balling after that! haha

Came home then i got ready for tthe wedding. I figured since i was already late for the service, ill skip it and juss go to the reception. Besides, its not like i would be missing much, since it wasnt a mass. I had gone to my grandparent;s house to see if my grandpa could tie my tie. He's so funny cuz he attempted to do it a couple of times, but i thikn he forgot. THen when i went back to say bye to him he wanted ot try again. haha I ended up having to go to my pops to have him do it for me. So thanks pops for tieing my tie. Since i had some time to kill i got gas since i was running low. The reception was at my work, it was nice though. Small and yet intimate, i guess their dj cancelled out on them last min at the ceremony. How sad! The couple were running around last min to try to see wha they could for music.

The food was prepared by the bride's family. They had rice w/mushrooms and this cheese and ham inside a chicken. Quite interesting, then these small finger food type things. They had a shown a power point slide show of the couple growing up until now. Lots of city staff was thurr, at least one person in each dept. It was nice getting together and chillin w/co workers. We all got our jam on later on the dance floor. They had to juss use manual CDs being the dj wasnt thurr. Ha my boss told errone that i was going to the seminary and they all believed him! THye were all like, are you really going to the seminary? I was like huH?! HA what a trip he is. I left thurr all sweaty and hot ha from dancing. haha That cotton eyed joe dance mix song is the jam yo!

Came home changed and then i went to carson to meet up. I walked in and errone was like prayer meeting is over. ha So we all went to the crossroads, so we wont be lonely and chilled thurr. I actually enjoy it more then going to taps. I dont have to worry bout being shot over thurr. ha joking! Man thurr was tons of action going at the starbucks. MEt anthoneeze's girl who works at loft, very nice. I told her how i loved the loft's spam masaubi, maan i need to get my pb to make me some of those! those are bomb! I also met some of christy's ol hs friends, nice girl. Then we had a group of guys who were beatboxing, freestyling and altogether juss jammin. Later on, it all turned out to be people jammin' to all these different song.

It was d0pe as i heard peter and his crew sing, 'surely the presence.' Wow its like i could actually feel the presence of the GOd's angels among us. Then we had ginuwine;s pony song going, gm busted the 1st verse out and oh man it was hillarious! Charisse thought she could get hooked up w/free coffee by tryin to spit game at the guy. 'So rey you work hurr a lot?' haha Then thurr was this girl who looked like aayliah only shorter. Diocel and i had the whole 'aayliah called and she said she wants her hurr style back' hahahaha we were bof crackin up like no other. Man those are the best times up thurr at teh crossroads. Anthoneeze let me borrow to burn this CD he made, its sooo tight! I like going over thurr at crossroads, best time of fun you can have, is w/people who shurr the same interests as you. Amen!


See you at the crossroads, crossroads!

"So i stay up every night and on my knees i keep praying..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home