Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, January 22

"THe flower does not bear the root. The root bears the flower. The rose is merely evidence of vitality of the root..."

I juss came back a bit ago from hanging w/my liwanag family. Yay! im in a liwanag family, inside the community they have small mini communities or families. I guess juss a way to get to know each more intimately and to build bonds/relationships w/people you may not know. My family is called, 'Shepherd's flock.' Which is funny cuz its a cross between SH music min. 'Shepherd's Voice' and the formally known group 'Lord's Flock.' haha There's about like 7 of us in my family, leo and angie are in it. We went to chill at the taps on the jambz. It was funny cuz a lot of the convo that took place was bout skool. While waiting in line to purchase my drink, kathee's sister told me to go in front of her cuz she wasnt ready. She said to me, 'im still deliberating on what to get.' haha neeeyyyyooow! Thas uci for you, home of the academic scholars! wow

ANyway, i had the hardest time waking up this morning. I was up all nite talking to grace online till like 2am. THough it was a fun convo, she works w/elementary kids who have emo problems. SOmething ot that extent, wow i thought my job was tiring. IM sure thas even worse! I can only imagine wha kind of kids are in that type of place. So anyway, were meet up for a late lunch on fri at the lbtc. Its been like 10 years since ive been to that place, no im exaggerating, but it has been quite a while. I love making friends and meeting new people, its the greatest! So thas whas on the agenda for this fri. Im probably gonna go to their charasmatic prayer meeting that nite too. There is juss too much going on these next two weeks.

So my part II story bout skool, i had my bio class this morning @ 8am. Praise God cuz i found purrking right away. The teacher is pretty interesting, though oh man he was sweating at like 8am in the morning. Im thinking why are so sweating so early in the morning? He had like sweat spots on his shirt and his hair was still wet. I dont know maybe he did a lot of running around before class started. Pretty busy class, but it sounds fun and interesting. ONce again, there arent any real cute girls in class. After bio i had maf and thurr was this girl who sat inf ront of me and she kept flipping her hurr. I was getting irritated cuz her hurr was coming all over my desk!
Agh! i was almost gonna move over to the next desk, but class was almost over.

After class i had a huge break before work, so i ran a few errands then went home. After eating lunch i was tired so i figured id take a nice nap to renegerize myself for the evening. Bad idea! The result of my nap made me real sleepy and tired the whole day through. My eyes were feelin heavy and whoa juss tired. It was to the point whurr i had barely any energy left for the day. Work was coo, went to the apt. complex thurr and did programming thurr. I told my boss that i enjoy going thurr. He told me, 'see i told you the spirit was calling you thurr.' He's so funny he told me today how bout we see if we can invite bishop jamie soto to bless the new community center. haha

I was going to go to mass today at St. Peter but i had to get my books for skool. So i went home and got my books for class. AS usual during the beginning of the semester the bookstore across the street was busy. THough it didnt take long for me to get wha i needed. THe girl next to us was trying ot get her books and her credit card was declined. Ouch! I dindt get to see wha she was going ot do. Went home and tried to get some rest but i couldnt. I felt like i had to be doing something. At about 830pm i finally got up and went to tito jess talk at sPv. Great talk even though i only heard the last half. Praise God for tito jess' class to help those who are not grounded in their catholic faith, understand it better. ANgie told me she's planning to take the class in march. I think that will be a pretty big class, i know charisse is going to take it also. IM trying to get leo to take it also.

I was laughing to myself cuz on the way to irvine, that song 'all by myself came on.' It was juss funny cuz i was all bymyself in the curr. No, i didnt start to feel emo im not all bymyself really cuz GOd is with me! yay! THas it for now, i should get rest for another long day!


Praise GOd for apologetics!

"When i was young, i never needed anyone those days are gone..."im done, im out GOd bless!
"

"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home