Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, January 24

"We must fear God out of love, not love Him out of fear..."

Well, today is saturday and wow it looks like my sunday wont be as busy as i thought after all. Turns out the wedding i thought i was suppose to go to on sun. is on saturday. Ha good thing she called me yesterday and told me that the wedding was actually sat.! Otherwise, as i told anthony, i wouldve went on sunday all dressed up at this protestant church looking like a foo! haha So praise God cuz now ill have time inbetween core group meeting to go to mass and then still have a little bit of time inbetween before going to SOL. Actually, im kinda skurred to drive over thurr only cuz the last time i had gone, on the way back thas when i gotten into my car accident! Cuz the way i take to SOL, thurrs always so much traffic down thurr.

Oh man, its 11am already which means i gotta do a rush blog then head over to the SRE office for suicide skit practice. Ahh life is so hard, aww kawawa me! haha yeah right im joking bout the whole life being hard. haha Life isnt really hard, its only you the person who can make it so difficult. Anywya, so my throat is still pretty sore, im praying that it gets better soon. Though i did sleep really well last nite. It was soo nice, up until burr came into my room and jumped on me, waking me up! agh stupid burr! haha I felt so relaxed and warm and juss wanted to sleep.

Yesterday i had gone to confession/mass at sPc. I like fr. andrew, i always go to him now for confession. He's pretty d0pe, and gives you some really good advice, So next time you have to confession at sPc, go to him. Though its always hard to tell whos in his line cuz its outside behind the glass doors. Like one time i was waiting forever cuz it seemd like all these people were cutting in front of me! Its not like i could really say anything either cuz mass was going on at the same time. Ha imagine if i made a scene, oh that would be something. agh you cutted!!! agh, no i was hurr first!! agh go to end of line! agh, no youre dumb! agh no now imma have to tell father! haha

After confession i had time to kill before meeting up for lunch w/grace. So i went home and watched my soap. haha Then went to the lbtc for lunch w/grace and her friend rachel. I havent gone to the lbtc in forever, its seems thurrs more stuff then before. We went to this japanese/chinese buffet. IT was really good, except they charged extra for soft drinks! booo!THey had a wide variety of sushi, then most places. The music was like chinese music or something so it sounded like i was on the ride 'small world' at dineyland. Lunch was fun, maan grace could eat! She out ate me and her friend rachel put together! haha She said rachel and i were not good buffet eaters. haha We were cracking jokes on rachel and her 10 o clock curfew. Thas crazy, she's 18 and has a 10 'o clock curfew. WE asked her if she has one of those time clocks inside her house. Like she has a time currd that she punches in and out. hahaha Then grace said, 'when i turn 21, i want to go a shooting range.' Then rachel asked, 'wha do you do over thurr?' hahahahh

After lunch went home and took a nap before planning to go to St. LUcy's prayer meeting. So i went thurr and praise God cuz their community is growing. Gail gave a talk bout prayer, it was good. SHe's got good speaking skills, thas probably why shes a comm major. neeeyooww! haha She hardly ever said 'um' or the word 'llike' or mumbled her words. So good job gail, that a girl! hahaha
Fred and i were throwing questions to try and test her! haha fred said it is said that singing is a prayer also? And then when you dance its also a prayer? haha Then i said how come other people who are not catholics dont do the sign of the cross. Does that mean theyre not praying? hahah

Afterwards, the jfish and his pal fred show rolled along to cal bowl for bowling. It was fun i think im getting better or slowly improving. Watch by spring time and summer oh boy you betta watch out! With anything practice makes perfect yo. The more practice the better youre gonna get at it. Well thas it for now i must be going to suicide practice. I mean suicide skit practice, ha suicide practice, can you imagine?! haha

LAter on i charisse called me for our daily check up and daily routine talk. It was so funny earlier in teh day we were emailing each other back and forth like as if we were pen pals. So in one of my responses back i said hey this is kinda like that movie 'youve got mail.' Like weve never seen each other, but we communicate through email! haha it was fun, let me show you one of the emails she sent...oh this was only a joke, nothing of this is really true. haha

Dear Jason,

I'm so glad to have met you! I have never been to America before and hope to visit there some day. But before I can leave the Philippines I'm going to need a green card. Maybe you can help. Also, we are very poor and I have never been to--what you call--a dentist before. But I still have about 4 or 5 good ones. I used rice to stick the rest of my teeth to my gums--when rice dries it hardens. Maybe you can take me to the dentist when I go with you to America. Also, I will need some new clothes. All I wear are the skins from the carabao. But these skins are about 9 years old and when I scraped my elbow the fleas in my carabao skin laid eggs in my scar and now I can't move my arm. Maybe if you send me some money in the amount of 1,000,000 pesos I can see a doctor. Please take me to america soon, but first send me money.


I responded back...

dearest charisse,
the thought of you wearing carabo skin juss tickles me to death. Mi amor i would do anything to make sure i have you with me. Each nite, i look at your picture next to my bedside and i juss sigh. I wish you were here in my arms, we could be snuggling next to the fire while drinking red whine. i hope you like red whine. well it doesnt matter. ALl i know is that soon you will be hear by my side. Iv e been working out everyday thinking bout you. i would hold you in my arms and release your fears. Soon you will become my wife and no longer my girl. Until then youre in my heart! you are my mahal!



Ha pen pals are so much fun!

"THough im missing you, ill find a way to get through..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home