Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, January 30

"Charity is the form, mover, mother and root of all the virtues... "

Maaan! i forgot to pray my chaplet today, i juss realized that! I shouldve prayed it when i had thought about it earlier. Ahh! the first time too since i brought the idea up and emailed it to the committee! Well besides that, i feel really happy right now. Im juss overjoyed cuz today was as toni says super 'uber' cool. Everything went really well today, talked to some cool people and some of the best conversations. I love having conversations w/people who are juss so filled w/the spirit. Grace and i have those type of conversations, theyre juss so freakin happy w/what the Lord has dont to their lives that you cant help but to only be happy as well. Theyre light shines so bright that it hurts my eyes. But Praise God cuz it allows me to see the light of God through and in them.

Skool was pretty coo, though my discussion group for my literature class wasnt too happenin. Thurr was one guy who juss didnt seem like he was interested. One girl who was juss totally into it, another girl who was kinda like that. Then thurr was this other asian guy who didnt really talk much, then me. Im having a hard time getting back into the whole eng. mode phase. IM trying to really learn how again to analyze and find hidden messages in the readings. Im sure slowly ill get back into it again. Before class started i had 15 min to kill, i ran into some guy trying to sell me middle eastern philo books. He was pressuring me into getting them and then so i said to get him off my back, 'okay.' But then he wanted donation and then i lied saying i had no cash on me right now. THen he offered to take a check or credit card. What the freak?! why would i give you my credit card # or write you out a check? He left me alone once i told him i had no $$. haha

Work was tight, we were all cracking jokes today at work. My boss and one of my other coworkers is coaching a tball team together. So they were tlaking bout the agenda for practice and all. Then i said well end it w/a closing prayer. My boss laughed and he siad i can see you now, 'okay kids let all gather around for our closing prayer....our Lady of Victory...pray for us!' hahahaha Then later on i made this vegetable hamburger stir fry w/the kids. It was tight, it was real good too. I love cooking, its soo fun. Mini Iron chef strikes back again gail! haha Im telling you i want to get a camera in the kitchen when i cook on thurs. Put together my own cooking show, on the reals yo!

SRE went well, achie and i's class size has really gone down since the very beginning of the year. We went over how to make a confession today in class, worked on that all nite. What to do, wha to say etc. Achie and i made a 'mock' confession to give them an idea of wha itll look like. Except, she was the priest and i was the kid making the confession. haha JOKING! i was the priest and i put over me this red ribbon to make it look more hardcore. Then i asked the, 'how many times' question. FUn stuff, then we ended it w/a quiz on the white board. Majority of them got it packed down. We also started to teach them the act of contrition. Man that prayer has changed so many times.

Afterwards chilled w/fred and jay at del taco. Good stuff, we cracked so many jokes! I saw tiffany and richard truijjo some ol classmates from hs. Tiffany is preganant w/her 2nd child on her way. Wow. Its good seeing classmates, though. So jay, fred, and i sat cracking so many different jokes. From how to practice for my talk to the word 'tight.' haha Oh man i coudlnt stop laughing. THen fred brought up the whole times when we would 'perp' as each other. Example: JpfishI87 or blu8312 hahahaha oh man the people we punk'd! Or wha bout the 'hey man wink!' hahahaha or the 'tagosanging man wink' hahahahah ahh he did hook us up though w/chicken joy, cant complain thurr! Then we had the whole 'tight' joke going again at the end!

Talked to charisse for a while on the phone. She's such a charcater, her and grace. Maan shes gonna be gone all weekend, who am i gonan talk to?! haha jk AS i was talking ot grace i came across another fire engine. Earlier duringthe day when iw as talking ot her anotehr passed by. She said, 'dang, you must be hot on fire since you be running into all those fire trucks.' hahaha jk no she didnt exactly say that, but it would make for a better story! haha I got home and i was talking to vanessa wha i like to call my 'blind valentines LOC date.' We have some things in common, though it was like 20 ?'s! haha Were suppose to meet up prior to the dance that day at dennys across from sPv. Then i was talking ot cyril forever online bout spirit games stuff and juss wha not. Leo came on and we briefly talked, he asked for prayers and i wll lift him and liwanag up in my prayers. They have their monthly homeless outreach going this sat. Please pray for them and their commuinity.

Wow tomorrow, i got a birfday luncheon w/fam bam tribe, followed by youf alpha training @ 6 then closing w/turn around skit practice. Maan when are my days not so busy?! My whole year is pretty much packed already. Jay da banker called me juss to say he saw reirich and arisa at lucille's. Im like okay?! anyway thas it for now, pray for all these retreats going on!


I love Holy Spirit Saturday!!

"Turn around, make it bounce shake it like you come from out of town..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home